⤷ 12| EDUCATIONAL DEGREE NUMBER TWENTY-FOUR

chapter twelve : Educational Degree Number Twenty-four

☆ ☆ ☆

Juniper was pissed.

The black haired was boiling with anger when she read the rather giant sign that had been affixed to the Gryffindor notice board — covering the Quidditch team training timetable, mind you.

BY ORDER OF THE HIGH INQUISITOR OF HOGWARTS

All student organizations, societies, teams, groups and clubs are henceforth disbanded.

An organization, society, team, group or club is hereby defined as a regular meeting of three of more students.

Permission to re-form may be sought from the High Inquisitor (Professor Umbridge).

No student organization, society, team, group or club may exist without the knowledge and approval of the High Inquisitor.

Any student found to have formed, or to belong to, an organisation, society, team, group or club that has not been approved by the High Inquisitor will be expelled.

The above is in accordance with Educational Decree Number Twenty-four.

Signed:
Dolores Jane Umbridge
High Inquisitor

Juniper gritted her teeth at the realization that she had to ask Umbridge for permission to reform the Gryffindor Quidditch team again. This couldn't be happening, could it? That woman was determined to make her life a miserable hell.

And then another thing hit Juniper. What if Umbridge found out about what they were doing?

June's hazel eyes flashed through the common room and she saw Hermione sitting in the couch in front of the fireplace. She quickly strode over to her and fell down beside her.

"Please tell me you put some kind of spell on the piece of paper where we had to sign our names?" June questioned her.

"I did," Hermione said, her eyes darting towards Umbridge's sign. "Believe me, if anyone's run off and told Umbridge, we'll know exactly who they are and they will really regret it."

"Good, we're still doing it, right?"

"Of course," Hermione said.

Harry and Ron came towards them and June pulled Harry back, wanting a word with him.

"Have you seen the sign?" he asked her, his voice filled with panic and anger.