61. 26. December

Toms Pov.:

I knew that something was up with Y/N yesterday, but she seemed so tense that i didn't wanted to push it further. I don't even know who Ralf is. It could be a friend, or the guy from the changing room from school, or her dad, or i don't know who. I just know that i want to ask her today. Also i hope that the boys and Y/N will love the surprise, i, Sam and Harty prepared.

Y/N Pov.:

I knocked at the door from Toms and Hazs house. Seconds later, Haz opened the door. "Hey, Y/N."

"How are you Haz ?" we hugged.

"Great and you ?" we walked in the house.

"Everything great." half lie. That Ralf topic was still in my mind.

"Y/N, hey." Tuwain hugged me. Then the twins hugged me and at the end Tom.

"So what did your siblings say ?" Sam asked while we all got comfy on the couch.

"Yes. So they agreed to celebrate New Year's eve together." i said.

"Great, where do we wanna do it ?" Harry asked.

"Luna would love if we would do it at my house." i said.

"Seems good for me." Tom said and the rest agreed.

"Oh, Tuwain and Haz, do you also wanna come ?" i asked.

"Sorry, i promised my friend to go out clubbing." Tuwain said.

"And i stay with family." Haz said.

"Oh okay. It's totally fine." i said.

"Trust me we will have enough time together." Harry said.

"Of course. We can meet as much as you want, Y/N." Haz said.

"No, i mean yeah. But i was completely honest when i said it is fine." i said.

"But Harry was still right." Sam said.

"Okay mates, i love you but you are acting weird." Tuwain said.

"We have presents." Harry said.

"But we said-" Haz started.

"I know we said no presents. But we couldn't get the idea out of our heads, so we just did it." Tom said.

"Oh no, what habe you done ?" i asked.

He stood up and got back with some envelopes. He gave one to me, to Haz and Tuwain. "Open it."

We opened it and saw a fly ticket. To Hawaii. From the 02.01.21 to 16.01.21.

"You did not." Haz said.

"Oh we did." Sam said.

"You're crazy. Thanks mate." Tuwain said. "You also have some ?"

"Yes, we all are flying to Hawaii." Harry said and cheered.

"Why ?" i asked.

"Aren't you happy ?" Tom sat down next to me and put his hand on my knee.

"No, no, i'm very happy, thank you for the presents. But still why ? How come that idea ?" i asked.

"We just wanted to have days off. And also get away from home, but together." he said.

"That's nice, i can't wait to go to Hawaii." i said and hugged him. "Thanks to you too, twins."

"Anything for you." Harry said.

"Oh Y/N can i ask you something ?" Sam asked and i nodded. "Could i maybe bring my girlfriend with me for New Year's eve ?"

"Of course you can." i said.

"Thanks."

"So what are we doing now ?" Harry asked.

"Christmas movies." Tuwain said.

"I chose one." Haz said.

"I'll get snacks, Y/N mind to help me ?" Tom asked and stretched out his hand for me to take.

"Of course i help." i said and took his hand. We walked together in the kitchen and put out some snacks.

"Can i ask you something ?" he then said suddenly.

"Of course." i turned to him and he put his hands around my lower back and pulled me closer to him, so that my hands were on his chest.

"Who is Ralf ?" he asked calm. My eyes widened slightly, i didn't thought that he would ask this. "I just saw yesterday when you mom begann to talk about him and also your dad and Josh that you got a little tense. And also after it was over, you were still a little tense. You know that i don't want to push you to tell me but i am still interested why this name made you so tensed."

"No it's alright. Uhm... Ralf is the name from my dad. So my real dad. I just don't like to talk about him. Also the day before, my grandma talked about him. About his perfect life as a businessman with wife and a kid. I uhm... i just don't like to talk about him. And then i needed to hear from him two day in a row, i just don't want that." i said.

He pulled me in a proper hug. "I'm sorry to bring it up again. But why didn't you let your mom spread out? I mean aren't you a little interested ?"

"A little. I ask me what she wanted to say. But i made my decision. I know i could ask her but i think it's better. He doesn't wanted me 24 years ago, so why should i still hang on him ? He weren't a person in my life and will it probably never be. He is just a man that has the name dad but will never be my dad." i said.

"Okay. Now let's go to the boys." i nodded and we head back to the couch. We laid down and i cuddled on Toms side.

After we watched 2 christmas movies, it was already 5 pm. "I'm hungry." i said.

"Same here." Sam said.

"Let's order pizza." Haz said.

"On it." Tom said and stood up.

After we finished our pizza we watched one more movie. Around 10 pm, i drove back home and slept.