WHAT???

Bruce POV
I sigh as I watch Dick, Stephanie, Jason, and Tim get completely off task. We're here to finally meet Marinette's parents. I mean, Damian and Marinette eloped two years ago and for some reason don't want us to meet her parents. Dick, Stephanie, and Jason are buying out their entire store while Tim is using up their coffee bean supply with how much he's ordering.

Sabine comes towards me and smiles, "Sorry about them..." I sigh and pinch the bridge of my nose. Maybe this is why they didn't want us to meet them.

'Oh, it's perfectly fine. A bit hectic in the kitchen because of how many orders but that just means we'll get to close up early while making more than we usually do. Besides, I'm just glad that there is no hostility between us." Hostility? Why would there be any? It's not like they ever did anything.

"What do you mean, Mrs. Cheng?" I ask.

"Please, call me Sabine. Unless that makes you uncomfortable, of course. I'm just glad that Damian and Marinette are still so close and that none of you hold a grudge over her decision. Especially that Damian boy, such a sweetheart. I really didn't see it coming." Did something happen between them? They were holding hands and whispering, and being all lovey-dovey as always last week at dinner.

"Excuse me, Miss, but what decision are you talking about? Did something happen between them?" I inquire. Perhaps they should take some therapy to sort it out. She seems to be the light of his life and that shouldn't be ruined because of whatever happened.

She just stares at me in shock. Then, as if it's common knowledge states, "The fact that Marinette left Damian because she fell in love with his best friend. How she married Jon. Sorry, I guess they never told you that part... I mean, poor boy loses his girlfriend to his best friend. Miraculously, Damian is best friends and even talks to either of them." Everyone goes silent and looks at Sabine. Marinette... married to Jon Kent? That makes no sense, he was the only one who was there when they eloped besides the officiant and her wife.

"I think I'm hearing things... or hallucinating... either I need to sleep or she just said that Marinette and Demon Spawn aren't together," Tim states. Slapping his face slightly.

Sabine looks confused and adds, "Why do you guys look shocked? She married Jon two years ago and Damian seemed fully supportive of this so they likely broke up well over two years ago."

"No, Brat and Pixie Pop are married. They were holding hand and everything just last week!" Jason informs her.

She looks puzzled and I decide that we should probably involve the Kents, as much I don't want to, their son is involved in this and they may help us get to the bottom of this. I groan and reluctantly call Clark and put him on speaker, "Clark, how fast can you get to Paris with Lois?" I ask once he picks up.

"She's in Paris researching for an article so where do you want to meet? Has something happened between Damian and Jon?" Clark announces.

"Tom & Sabine Boulangerie Patisserie," I tell him. "It's on *insert random address*."

"Okay, we'll be there in five," Clark exclaims. From the background noise, I can tell he's flying. I hang up the phone and rub my head as Sabine goes to get her husband to help sort out this mess. Soon, Clark and Lois enter the bakery and Sabine turns the sign to closed while Tom leads us to the living room.

"Okay, so what's going on?" Lois asks.

"It's complicated... but apparently the Dupain-Chang's believe that their daughter, Marinette Dupain-Cheng is married to your son when we," I gesture to Dick, Stephanie, Jason, and Tim, "were informed that Marinette and Damian got married."