chapter 69

Third person pov

Lorenzo left his sisters room to go and see all the works.

Ace was at mall finding gift for his girlfriend but couldn't decide anything. He was invited to the party so he decided to wish her there and let her celebrate this special day with her family.

Alexa was still talking to her friends when Alex barged into her room.
"missy, who are you talking to?" Alex asked smirking.

"My girlfriend, why?" Alesa replied smirking

"Girlfriend?" Alex asked shocked

"Yes, I'm bisexual" Alexa said smirking. She wanted wanted to prank her brother .

"OMGG CONGRATULATIONS!!!!" Alex jumped.

"What?" Alexa asked dumbfounded

"What? WhT? You are bisexual. I'm so happy. Congratulations" Alex said jumping on Alexa's bed.

It was now time for Alexa to be shocked. She didn't expected this reaction.

"Are you not angry?" Alexa asked

"Why would I?" Alex asked calmly.

"because I'm bisexual" Alexa replied annoyed

"I would never be angry or any of your brother if you were bisexual. Coz its how you are and there's nothing wrong in that. And besides I know you are joking" Alex said and Alexa nodded..

"Beside the point, who were you talking to?" Alex asked glaring at her.

"My friends" Alexa replied "I wish they were here" she added.

"it's okay , you can have another celebration when they come back" Alex said which made her happy.

"Go and get ready. You take a lot of time" Alex said pinching her.

Alexa kicked him out of her bed and pushed him outside of her room and closed the door.

"is this how you treat your older brother?" Alex screamed from the other side of the door and Alexa just ignored him

Alexa went in for the shower and had a relaxing shower. After shower she went into her closet to find the outfit for her birthday party tonight. She found the outfit and wore it.

After fitting into her hair she did her makeup and hairs and then grabbed matching heels and wore them and she was ready.

She clicked some pictures. Some pictures means 100s of them.

On the other hand Alesa was also ready for the special night tonight. Both of them were really excited

Alesa wanted to see her twin so she went to her room and barged inside.

"OMGGGG ALEXA YOU LOOK BEAUTIFUL" Alesa screamed which made Alexa scared and Flinch a little.

"oh sorry" Alesa said rubbing the back off her head and laughing.

"You look beautiful twinny" Alexa said which made Alesa blush.

"You to Twinny" Alesa replied and now it was Alexa who was blushing.

"come, let's click pictures . Its our B-Day after all." Alexa said to her twin

Both of them clicked hundred of pictures in different poses and even solo pictures.

After their little photo shoot

After their little photo shoot. They spend some time together gossiping and making fun of their brothers habbit and enjoyed themselves.

It was time for them to leave. They both went downstairs .
All the brothers ,uncles and grandfather was dressed in Armani suit. The ladies were dressed in gown and everyone look gorgeous.

The twins slowly went towards their family and all of the eyes were on them.

"You both look beautiful" Thomas said giving them a hug.

"Thank you" they replied together and  started chuckling.

"Let's leave, shall we?" Noah asked

"Yeps" The twins beamed excitedly

They all went outside to the garage and went into the cars. 

Lorenzo, Dylan, Alexa, Alesa, Xander, Xavier were in one car.

Robert, Micheal, Colton, Elijah, Logan, Luca were in one car

Thomas, Charles, Alex, Charles , Colton, Micheal and David were in one car.
[Me - I can't remember the names😭😭

Also me - idiot you was the one who created them🤐

Me - yeah yeah but still 😭😭]

The uncles were in one car and the grandparents were in one car .

They soon reached the venue and everyone got outside the car. As it was their party. They would have the grand entrance.

The grandparents went first , then both the uncles with their wifes and then all the brothers in pair of two.

Alexa will enter with Thomas
And Alesa enter with enzo

After everyone went inside it was now Alesa's and Lorenzo's turn.

"Enzo, I'm nervous" Alesa whispered to her brother.

"Don't be nervous. I'm Here with you okay?" Lorenzo whispered back to her she smiled and nodded at him.

The grand door opened once again for them and enzo had his cold poker face on. The power and respect his aura radiate is just wow..
Alesa held her head high and had a smile on her face. When they started walking inside hand in hand..

After they entered all the eyes were on them an everyone started clapping for the twins.

Lorenzo introduced them to the people over there and the twins were already bored. Alexa made friends there and started talking to them while Alesa was searching for something.

Well it was not something, it was someone and that someone was her boyfriend .

---

Sorry for the short chapter..

Lol, my boards got postponed to the end of May🤐😂😂