Part - 49

Next day
Y/n's POV

So right now we are at home, taehyung got discharged but he needs to be bedridden.

Since I can't take tae upstairs with a fractured leg so we shifted in the room downstairs for meanwhile.

The hospital offered a nurse to take care of tae...but I refused it as I can't trust anyone else so I would take care of my husband myself....even eomma offered help but I assured her that I'll manage.

Right now I'm in the kitchen preparing breakfast and tae is in the room doing I don't know what maybe just lying down.

Since doctors told to give him nutritious food and the ones good for bones.
So his breakfast includes milk,salad with all the vegetables good for bones, tofu, meat and rice.

I took his breakfast tray and walked to the room.

As I entered I saw tae sitting on the bed using his phone with a bored look

Y/n - " Tae!"

He immediately looked at me as if he was waiting for me, and then gave me a warm smile.

Since I have confessed to him his eyes has a different kind of spark.

I put the food table on the bed and then put the tray over it.

Y/n - " Here's your breakfast."

Tae - " Thank you...... where's yours?"

He said frowning.

Y/n - " I'll have after you."

Tae - " Noo, go and bring yours we will eat together."

I sighed and went out to bring mine

Time skip

After having breakfast and completing the household chores I sat on the bed with my laptop beside taehyung who is also watching some movie in his laptop.

Since I have to take care of tae I'll be working from home..and tae's work would be handled by his secretary and the COO.

Time skip

I was engrossed in my work but from the corner of my eye I saw tae closing his laptop and removing the duvet.

Y/n - " What happened tae?"

I asked him.

Tae - " Umm...I-I need to pee."

He said a little embarrassed.

Y/n - " Then what are you trying to do...you should tell me?"

Tae - " Huh?"

He asked shocked.

Y/n - " I mean I will help you."

Tae - " Huh?"

He said even more shocked.

Y/n - " I-I mean...ugh!wait!"