🥀Manolo🥀

Calling him 'Daddy' in front of his Friends.

Kamiah*

I was watching some boring ass YouTube videos while Manolo was beside me scrolling through Instagram. Suddenly, one of these YouTube videos caught my eye...

 "calling my boyfriend daddy"

Daddy? I got curious and started to watch the video. In the middle of the video, it was fun to see the girl's boyfriend reaction. I wonder how will Manolo react if I call him 'Daddy'? No, no, Kamiah what are you thinking? But I really wanna do it after summoning up my courage.

I poked Manolo lightly in his stomach which made him look at me. 

"Need anything, baby?" he raised up.

I took a deep breath which made him raise his eyebrows in confusion. 

I made eye contact, "Daddy."

He tilted his head and widen his eyes in shock, "Huh?"

"Daddy," I whined.

His eyes got wider than before, he didn't say anything but just watched me straight in my eyes. 

"Never mind," I told him. 

Kamiah, are you insane? As I was about to leave for the bathroom, he grabbed my arm and pulled me closer and climbed on top of me. I tried to push him off but he pinned both of my arms above my head. 

"Say it again," he told me as he patted his head.

"Stop playing, Manolo."

I tried to raise up but he only pushed me back down, tightened his grip on my hands and locking my body with his legs on both sides. I had nowhere to run now.

"Say it, baby," he touched my lower lip.

"And what if I don't?" I smirked in a playful manner.

"Then don't blame for what I'm gonna do next."

"What's tha-"

Before I completed my sentence, I felt his soft lips pressed against mine. He released my hands and started kissing me. I wrapped my arms around his neck pulling him closer to deepen the kiss. He bit my bottom lip which I opened my mouth. He swirled his tongue every corner in my mouth causing me to go weak.

I started to run out of breath because at times like this, I was remined how strong Manolo was. He started to pick up the pace as I couldn't handle it no more. I started to hit on his back making him smile in the kiss before he pulled away.

"Will you say it now or should I do it again?" he smirked.

He leaned in to kiss me again but I covered my mouth causing him to chuckled softly.

"Fine, I'll say it."

"I'm waiting," he leaned in on my neck.