54. Moonlight talks

"I need to talk to your friend, alone". Namjoon suddenly joined me and Chaesoo, as he walked next to Chaesoo.

"You can do that when we get home, we are enjoying our peace for now". I told Namjoon off, as he had ruined our peaceful silence.

"There is no time to waste". Namjoon said as he then took Chaesoo's hand and pulled her along with him as she didn't have the time to stop him.

All I could do was sigh deeply and put my hands in my front pockets, there is no reason to make a fight about this now, I need to be thankful they just helped us.

Namjoon had pulled Chaesoo along with him, now walking a few meters in front of me, not making it possible for me to hear what they were talking about.

I walked behind them, slowing down my pace as I yawned, I'm exhausted, this evening has been enough already.

First I get the duty 'get Taehyung's ass home', then I get the 'lets try to hide the presence of the 7 brothers in my apartment from Mr Kim' duty, then there was the 'be a sweet sis and give your stepbrother dinner while getting thrown around the bathroom' and now this whole 'supposedly dad is trying to kill my best friend' drama.

Tell me what more can happen?

I swear on my freaking life if just one more thing is going to happen, I'm going to throw myself off a bridge.
Okay maybe I shouldn't say that as I'm sure something will happen again, I'm too young to die.

I looked up to the sky above me, the moon is covered with clouds, telling me it will probably be raining later tonight.

"Keep your pace up, we didn't get you two out of the tunnels just so that we can loose you again". Oh god, I forgot he was here too.

I looked to my side, only to see Jungkook walking besides me.

"I'm tired". I said simply as I looked away from him, watching the two in front of us.

"You want a piggyback?". He asked. "Otherwise we will not reach home before sunrise with this tempo". He quickly added, clarifying his question.

"My legs are still working". I declined his offer as I still didn't look his way. But then I thought about it again, it wouldn't hurt right? It's just a simple piggyback ride home, I'm tired anyways. "But I will take it". I quickly said.

There appeared a satisfied smile on his face and he quickly stopped in front of me, squatting down a bit so that I could easily get on.

I carefully got on his back, folding my legs loosely around his upper body and wrapping my arms around his neck loosely as he held me on my spot with his hands underneath my legs.

Jungkook then started walking again, now with me on his back, his pace was way faster then mine.

We both stayed silent, his pace making me rock light on his back, almost making me drift off to my wonderful friend called sleep.

But I can't fall asleep like this, I want to be sure Chaesoo will be fine tonight, she will probably not be able to sleep all night because of what happened.

There was this empty silence for 5 minutes straight as I was drifting between sleep and my conscious mind. This day has me dead.

"You know that you suck". I then said drowsily, on the edge of falling asleep.

"I told you I was sorry, I shouldn't have gotten caught up like that". Jungkook said back. 

"Still, can't I tell you that you suck?". I said as I had closed my eyes and was almost falling asleep. I was probably twaddling, but I mean there are worse assaults then telling someone they suck, so I guess he just got to suck it up.