jisung - library

word count : 481

-

you entered the library and headed towards your usual corner. a table with a few chairs sat in the corner and you sat down in your usual chair.

you placed your phone on the table before opening your backpack up. then, you grabbed your laptop and tablet and opened up everything you needed in order to do some work. you placed your backpack in the chair next to you and started to take notes for one of your classes.

at some point, you looked up when you heard someone walking. you saw jisung, a guy in your grade, grabbing a book and skimming through the pages.

isn't he supposed to be in renjun's class right now?

you took your headphones off and placed them on the desk.

"shouldn't you be in class?" you asked, loud enough for him to hear.

he looked over at you and brought a finger to his lips. you scrunched your eyebrows in confusion before shaking your head. you put your headphones back on and continued taking notes on your tablet.

a few seconds later, you could hear someone walking near you. you looked up and saw jisung walking towards you. he walked around the table and sat against the wall that was behind you.

you took your headphones off again and let them hang around your neck. "you need something?"

"this is the spot where i stay when i skip class," jisung mentioned.

"then how come i haven't seen you here before?" you asked him.

"i usually don't skip the class i'm supposed to be in, but i did feel like going today," he answered. "don't you have class?" he asked you.

you shook your head, "i have a free period, so i just come here to do work." you grabbed your backpack and took your water bottle out. you unscrewed the lid off and took a sip of water. "don't be noisy," you said to him and put your water bottle on the table.

you put your headphones back on and continued taking notes. after about an hour, you finished and put your stylist down and stretched your arms.

you looked behind you and saw jisung staring at his phone. he looked up at you while you took your headphones off.

"how do you just sit here and study?" he asked while you put your headphones in your backpack.

"i don't really have anything else to do. just waiting for lunch," you replied. "sometimes i play video games on my laptop but that's when i have nothing to do. today i couldn't."

"i would be playing on my laptop, but i forgot my laptop at home," jisung sighed and stood up. "wanna head to the cafeteria? lunch is going start soon."

"yea, sure," you nodded and smiled at him. you put everything in your backpack and got up from the chair before you two left.