jaemin - photoshoot

word count : 583

-

you were currently working at a photoshoot with nct. you looked at a monitor that had all of the photos that you had taken and examined them. you leaned in and some of your hair was getting in the way so you tied it up with two hair ties that were on your wrist.

"can i have yuta turn towards the camera? oh, could someone fix doyoung's hair please?" you asked while looking at the group of guys in front of you on the set.

you watched as yuta turned and you gave him a thumbs up. a stylist went up to doyoung and fixed some strands of doyoung's hair.

you took a few more shots and continued requesting for some things to be fixed for the photos.

"okay, we're done with this set! thank you," you announced and it was finally time for everyone to take a break since the shoot started a few hours ago. you sat down on a chair and went through the photos you had taken.

"hey, y/n. i got a call and they're asking if you can do a session from eight to ten tomorrow. i told them you don't start until ten, but they're insisting that only you can do it," your assistant spoke to you.

you looked at her and nodded your head, "it's fine. more money for me. just send me the details."

"are you sure? will you even wake up that early?" your assistant replied.

"i'll just go to sleep early," you said and looked back at the computer screen.

"y/n, you stay up late almost everyday. i don't get how you function," your assistant said to you. "i feel like i'm your mom instead of being your assistant sometimes," she sighed.

"i'm just glad we don't live with each other anymore. i hated it when you nagged at me for staying up late," you said to her.

she leaned in and looked at the photos, "these photos look good," your assistant said.

"can you email these to me so i can finish editing them later?" you asked your assistant.

"yea, move over," she said.

"so bossy..." you muttered and stood up. "i'll be back."

you walked away from your makeshift station and went to an area with lots of vanities. you saw a familiar face sitting in one of the chairs.

you went up to jaemin, "boo."

he looked up at you and chuckled, "hey."

"hi," you kissed him. "don't hate me for what i'm about to say."

"why would i ever hate you?" jaemin replied.

"you would never, but anyways, i got another job so i have to leave early tomorrow, which means we can't have breakfast together," you pouted.

"i can just get up earlier, babe. it's no big deal," he said to you.

"it is to me. you should sleep more," you said to him.

"your assistant has to go to that wedding, right? how about i become your assistant for the day?" jaemin offered.

you scoffed and raised an eyebrow at him, "are you sure about that? it's going to be boring."

"if i can find opportunities to be with my girlfriend, then i'll take them," jaemin said to you and kissed you. "what are we eating for breakfast?" he asked.

"dude, i can't cook. don't ask me," you said to him. he chuckled and you stuck your tongue out at him.

"let's go to the store once we're done here. i'm sure we can figure out something," he said to you and you nodded. he pecked your lips and you laugh.

"hey lovebirds, we still have a photoshoot to finish," you heard renjun speak.

"my girlfriend and i are having a conversation right now," jaemin said.

"yea? well, we have a schedule to get finished and i want to go back to the dorm," renjun said.

you felt someone pull you away, "go do your job," your assistant said.

"okay, okay, geez," you said and started walking back to the photoshoot set. you looked over at jaemin and winked at him while smiled at you.