It's time to shine

⚠️ Disclaimer:⚠️ This story has been written by me and has not been copied, plagiarized or stolen from any other story or author. Any similarities are purely coincidental and all ideas seen are original originating from my mind.

Artemis
Once we were back in the Alpha's Chambers, Bria, Lana and Everice rushed to fix my hair. They took out a curling iron, clips, combs, brushes and hair products and got to work on styling my hair. They were just about to begin when a light knock was heard at the door. I tuned to see who it was and was please to see Kennedy standing there, a smile on her face.

"Do you need some help to get her ready?" she asked.
"That'll be great, thank you Luna Kennedy," Bria said respectfully.
"Please no need for formalities, I'm Artemis's cousin, just call me Kennedy," Kennedy said walking in and standing next to me.
"Where's your dress Kenny?" I asked as I took note of her jeans, sneakers and T-shirt.

"It's in the guest room, Dimitri and Mr Chekhov has business to discuss with Kai and my parents so he had invited us to spend the weekend in Crimson Blood," Kennedy replied.
"That's so thoughtful of him," I said, a blush tinting my cheeks at the mention of my mate.
"Dear Goddess, Artemis are you blushing?" Kennedy asked.

"What? No I'm not blushing," I said shaking my head.
"You're in denial!" Bria shouted.
"She always does this whenever Dimitri's name is mentioned," Lana told Kennedy.
"How are you two getting along?" Kennedy wanted to know.
"Good I guess," I murmured.
"Good you guess?"
"She's lying Kennedy, they get along fabulous. Their moans speak volumes," Everice giggled.

"Moans? They mated already?!" Kennedy squealed excitedly.
"Storytime!" Bria said wickedly.
"Storytime? Weren't you just barking at me to get ready for the Luna Ceremony?" I asked indignantly. "No! No storytime."
"We can multitask and Kennedy is here to help us," Lana said gleefully. "Once upon a time-"
"Gossip Girls, Season two, episode six," I groaned.

"YOUR MATE SPANKED YOU YESTERDAY?!" Kennedy shrieked as she doubled over in laughter.
"Yes he spanked me twenty times. And I even called him Daddy," I giggled. "It was so sexy as hell!"
An hour later after when all of our hair and makeup was done as well as storytime, all of us girls gathered around, laughing and joking in the most scandalous of ways.

Bria ended up taking some aspirin since she laughed until she gave herself a headache and Lana had to sit down because her sides ached so much she was actually struggling to breathe.
"And I..and I thought I was bad, whenever Kai and I have sex, Damien constantly wants to indulge in BDSM because he wants to always be in control of our sex life," Kennedy told us.

"Are you okay with it though?" I asked in concern. "I know how Damien can be and his nature."
"He likes it when Kai handcuffs me and hits me with the riding crop. He actually gets mellowed when it happens since he's such a dominant wolf," she replied.

"You look drop-dead-gorgeous Artemis, seriously. It's like Aphrodite herself dressed you," Bria said as she gazed at me in awe. My hair was mind-blowing thanks to Bria and Kennedy and my makeup was done to absolute perfection, I even had smokey eyes, courtesy of my sister-in-law and her amazing makeup skills.

"It's 2:45, time for the dresses," the pack will arrive at four and we need to be done by that time," Bria said as she hastily checked her own hair and makeup in the mirror as did Lana, Everice and Kennedy. Satisfied with our looks we went to put on our dresses.

Bria's dress