CHAPTER-30

Assalamu alaikum warahmatullahi wabarakatuhu lovelies...

I request my precious readers to pray their Salah if they haven't prayed yet before reading this chappy..

________________________________________

Third person's pov :

Aala was restless would be an understatement her worry knew no boundaries as she was in a state of constant fear and worrying about zaamins whereabouts.

She couldn't even rest just for a second or take a breath of relief until she gets to know the whereabouts of zaamin her minds playing different wild scenarios making her heart clench in fear she once knew how it was to hear such a heart wrenching news and she didn't ever wanted to go through that phase ever again.

Only if she knew what fate had planned for her to witness!

She was parying to Allah with all her might to keep zaamin safe and sound and return him to her as soon as possible because she has tons and tons of things to apologize and to clear every misunderstanding that happened between them.

That night he didn't return back to the mansion aala didn't slept a wink that night her eyes were puffy red from all the crying and worrying, she was experiencing a kind of pain that she quite didn't understand!

The next morning everyone was still asleep as everyone was exhausted from the grand party, aala came out of her room in anxiousness as she saw humza and asfa standing at the balcony looking tensed.

She neared them in shaky steps as she saw another member sitting on the sofa and it was saad! Zaamins best buddy as well as their cousin laiba's husband.

He had a solemn look on his face which made her stomach churn of what was about to come "A-asfa? Humza w-what happened?" She asked her voice hoarse from the crying as she gulped seeing their terrified look.

Both husband and wife exchanged glances as saad sighed heavily and he stood up facing aala who was shaking in anxiousness "Do you know where is zaam?" She asked in a voice that sounded like it was not her own.

Saad had flewed to California last night to attend the party but he was late and he looked at aala's eyes and what he said next almost made aala stumble in her feet as humza caught her quick.

"Zaam is in the hospital in New York!"

Aala was at loss of words as silent tears escaped her wide eyes as she fumbled to make a sentence out of her mouth he's in a hospital? In a hospital but why ?

"I-I H-how? I-i mean w-why?" She asked him not being able to overcome the shock which blasted on her head and how the heck he's in New york when last night he was with them in L.A.

Humzas heart clenched seeing her sister in so much distress, he rubbed her back "His dad had a heart attack last night!" Saad continued as another bomb blasted on her but she sighed atleast zaamin was alright "and how's he?" She asked in a shaky voice.

"Doctors were keeping him in observation that was the last I heard from zaamin, he flewed to New york yesterday night after her cousin aleena called!" Saad narrated and he skipped the whole story of how zaamin survived from almost losing his life.

How much pain does zaamin has to bear she thought as she cried but she wiped her tears fast no one knew what exactly happened between aala and zaamin but they just knew that they had a disagreement and the air was thick around them.

"I want to see him, I have to see him I-im flying back!" She told as asfa rubbed her back "we all are going to see uncle sis in fact we were about to inform you and we're leaving in 2 hours!" She told her gently as aala rushed to her room to pack.