7 : Innocent or No?

Zeus's POV

We sat there for another 5 minutes. I cuddled her neck, and she leaned against me, toying with her puppy, a smile on her face. The sight alone made me want to hold her forever and never make her stop smiling. It was very evident I was melting into a puddle right before everyone's eyes. I was definitely fucking whipped, and I mean hard.

I finally removed my head, now comfortably resting my chin on top of her head.

"What would you like for breakfast beautiful?"

"I don't know..." she said really softly.

"How about we go down and you can choose, hmm?"

She just nodded.

"Edna, you can either come down with us, or you may stay and get some stuff together and set it on one of the beds. We will be leaving soon. I don't car either way." I gave her a small closed smile.

"I think I'm gonna stay. I need a few minutes alone" she whispered.

'Are you okay?' I mouthed to her, trying not to worry my Rose.

She just nodded.

I already think of her as a part of the pack. I think very highly of and care deeply for everyone in my pack, and in the other packs. They are all my children. Even the elders. They are all part of my pack as a whole, Edna was no different, and she seemed troubled.

"I'll have my guard, Tim, stand outside the door if it'll make you feel better, you seem distressed"

She just nodded her head, a small 'thank you' smile on her face.

I instantly mind linked Tim, and then walked outside. I'm glad I'm a wolf or I wouldn't have been able to carry her as long as I have. She is as light as a feather to me, but my arms DO get tired after awhile.

Tim appeared not even 30 seconds later, and we had no even made it 2 doors down the hall. He walked up to the door and stood right in front of it, in a buff stance. Just how he was trained.

I walked to the elevator, pushing the '1' button. Pool was on the second floor, too bad we didn't really have time to stay.

We walked into the cafeteria, and a bright smile made it's way onto my face. Her eyes were wide is surprise, and her grip on my shirt had gotten tighter. I wanted to laugh at her childishness, but in a cute way.

"Do you want me to just walk around so you can see what all they have?"

"Please?" she whispered.

Other people were looking at us like we were stupid, and I had to restrain myself from letting my Alpha and possessiveness com out. I know they weren't looking at her in such a way, but my wolf didn't see it that way, and my Alpha side...well he didn't like people disobeying in such a way. For, if they were at the pack house, every head would be bowed.

I grumbled and began walking around the room, until she found the pancakes, and a wide smile found it's way onto her face.

"Would you like some pancakes?"

She went to open her mouth then stopped, a frown on her face. I also noticed she doesn't like asking for things.

I moved some hair behind her ear, leaning down.

"Don't be afraid to ask me for something. Anything." I kissed her ear, returning upright.

I saw goosebumps turn up on her hands and ankles, almost laughing, as they covered her whole body. I smirked, awaiting an answer from her.