A job to do

(Filly's P.O.V.)
"I have a job for you" Dad said and I looked up at him, "if you're up for it". A smirked at him. "But before that. I want to give you something" he said to me. He pulled out a gun. "This was my first gun. But from now on its yours" he said and extended his hand to mine. I took the gun in my hand and was suprised at the weight of it. I thought it would be heavier. He didnt have to explain to me how to shoot or load the gun because he had already thought me that years ago. But I had never owned my own gun. "Now for your job" He said. He started to explain to me that some peaky boys had stepped out of line. So they had to re-learn who was above them. Dad felt like I was supposed to keep the next generation in line aswell if me, Michael and Finn eventually take over the business. But these Peaky Boys weren't just being put back into line. No, I was supposed to strike fear into them before killing them. He told me exactly where I could find them. So immediatly I went and searched for them. I found the boys working on a car. Without being noticed I went inside and smacked the bonnet on the first boy. Before making my way to the second one. He yelled out for mercy but I pulled the door open and dragged him out the car. I threw him on the ground. "You bastards stole from us" I growled as I grabbed him by the neck, choking him. "Now thats the stupidest fucking thing you could've done. And I'll make you pay for it" I growled before punching the former blinder.

 And I'll make you pay for it" I growled before punching the former blinder

I felt blood stain my knuckles and the body went limp. I heard grubting and the bonnet of a car being closed. My head snapped to the side to look at the other one. I chuckled as I saw him crawl away. I stood up and grabbed my new gun. He saw me and froze in fear. "Now you're going to tell me where our stuff is. Or I'll put a bullet in your brain" I said low. He nodded and pointed to one of the lockers. I walked towards it and opened it seeing our money and some weapons in a bag. I grabbed the bag and walked away. Walking past the second blinder I shot him through the head and he aswell fell limp to the floor.

I walked inside the bettingshop and saw my family's heads turn to me. I threw the bag on the table before sitting down on one of the chairs. I got a lot of satisfied smiles and praises from all of them. "Did they make it hard for you?" Arthur asked as he nodded to my bloody knuckles. I shook my head, "didnt even put up a fight. Just begged for mercy" I explained. They all chuckled. When suddenly the door from the shop flew open and in came Richard with two coppers. "There. Thats my son" Richard said pointing to me. "Couldnt come get me by yourself huh, Richard" I said smirking at him. "Sawyer, you have to go with your father" one of the coppers said. "He isnt going anywhere" Polly snapped angry. I stood up and put my hand on her shoulder. She looked at me confused put I reasured her. I turned back to Richard and the two coppers. "What if I dont want to come with him?" I asked simple, "you get arrested for murder" the second one said and pointed at my knuckle. "It was just a scrap" I replied shrugging my shoulders, "son, youre lucky your father knows people in high places. We can get you off with just baill money. So go with him and dont make it harder for yourself". I thought for a second. "Fine" I said and stepped forward. I felt Polly grab my wrist telling me not to go. "I'll be fine aunt Poll. I promise" I said to her and gave her a quick hugg. Before walking to Richard who was wearing an evil smirk on his face. He grabbed my shoulder thightly and pushed me away.

Published: 11th of April 2021