𓂺

𝐎𝐦𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐭𓁹ᴥ︎︎︎𓁹

𝐌𝐚𝐲 29𝐭𝐡, 2021
𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸

"So how he got crippled if you didn't do anything?" Nes said, standing infront of Fathan. Fathan smiled and kept quiet, wrapping his arms around the boys waist and pulling him closer.

"Bubba, I told you not to do anything." Nesryn whined, looking down at him. "I didn't though." Fathan said knowing damn well that was a lie.

A day before Ashton was scheduled to leave, Fath talked to him and told him to meet him somewhere so they could 'talk' about what happened.

That meeting ended with Ash not being able to see out of his right eye, permanently, with his car doing the rest of the work by crippling him when it crashed.

The crash then led to permanent brain damage meaning that he couldn't tell the police who did it and who he saw before the crash.

Only thing they knew was that the brake lines had holes in it.

-

"Move nigga." Fall mumbled, mushing Sonder in the head. "You gon be mean to me on our anniversary?" He asked making Fall nod his head.

"I be mean to you everyday, fuck makes you think you gon get a pass today?" Fall responded as Sond smiled and kiss his cheek.

"I love you, baby." Sonder said, taking his arms from around Fallons waist. "Mhm, I love yo dumbass too." Fall mumbled as he finished cutting the asparagus in half.

"You gon lemme fuck tonight?" He asked. Fall sucked his cheeks in, thinking about the consequences before nodding his head.

"You gon take care of my kids tomorrow too since you wanna be fuckin n shit." Fallon mumbled when Sond walked off to use the bathroom.

He mugged the bathroom door before continuing what he was doing.