Two 😫

Loser 😍‼ -Xander

thats not vrry nice xander thats not nice!👆👆 -chlk

Sorry for no updates i was supposed to rr this and i blatantly didn't <3
NO THAT ISN'T EVEN TRUE I DID REREAS IT AND THEN XANDER DIDN'T POST IT FOR LIKE THREE WEEKS AND THEY TEXTED ME LIKE CHALK UMMM WHY HAVEN'T WE UPDATED AND I WENT IM WAITING FOR YOU XANDER AND THEY WEERE LIKE OH SO THEY EDITED IT MORE AND NOW I HAVE TO READ THE ENTIRE THING OVER AGAIN WHICH IN MH HUMBLE OPINION IS KINDA ABLEIST BUT OK SO ANHWAH NOW I HAVE TO READ IT AGAIN AND ITS FUXKING UNFAIF
-chalk

(Xander, aka me, wrote this one)

3k words

The next day arrived, but very slowly, maybe the thoughts of that handsome brunet lingering in his mind somehow slowed down time itself. But how could you blame him? Why wouldn't you think about a handsome, tall and british man that was just perfect in every way?

Just thinking about him could make him hard. (Luckily it didn't.)

Schlatt groaned, shifting on the sheets as he moved his head to the other side, the other side was getting too warm and it was irritating him, relishing in the new found comfortable cold. He was lucky enough for his mind to not conjure a wet dream, it would probably make the.... situation worse, if that made sense.

Suddenly, the sound of his alarm blared through the room, eliciting a groan from the American. He reluctantly sat up, leaning against the headboard as he yawned, tired tears whelling up in the corner of his eyes, following it with a refreshing stretch.

He stood up and walked over to his closet, which mainly contained wack hoodies he bought on a whim from a thrift store, gotta spare the most coins you can, and what better place was there than those shops with the already worn but cheap clothing.

After poking his arms through the sleeves of the hoodie and letting the warmth embrace him, he grabbed his keys and walked out the frontdoor.

The dry, stale wind blasted in his face, probably filling his lungs with some chemicals, who knows what's in the air these days.

•••

Once he arrived to his workplace, he stood behind the counter like normal, anticipating an uneventful, usual day ahead. Costumers filling the shop bit by bit before emptying again, sometimes packed full but that didn't happen often, Schlatt quickly learned when it was the busiest hours and mentally prepared himself for those times.

He scribbled someones name on a cup, incorrect on purpose just for the heck of it and passed it off to Minx, it was the only thing that bright up his day whilst he continued to put in orders and receive cash. It was hilarious to him to see the confused frowns when they notice their name is written slightly different.

Occasionally some old mother would be screaming at him to get his manager, and all he could do was smile softly and comply, fortunately he has a good manager who knows when the costumers are wrong or right.

It all bored him, an impassive expression littered across his face. Couldn't he have gotten a better job or something, this stinks.

He didn't hate his job but it's definetly close, he might lose his temper one day.

His mind kept nagging him about the brunet, longing and yearning for him to come back, hoping and praying for it, just so he could be blessed with the privilige to see his angelic face, bask in the enjoyment of his voice, just everything. He day-dreamed while someone was trying to get his attention, snapping their fingers infront of him.