ー twenty one.

❝allow me to shove this bottle of sanitizer into your mouth<3❞ーsakusa y/n

allow me to shove this bottle of sanitizer into your mouth<3
sakusa y/n

MONKSHOOD

"there wasn't anything on the surveillance cameras, right?" yuuji said to the taller male.

"right. there was only one young man aside from the victims" kento answered him.

"then, a cursed spirit was behind it?"

"well, most likely"

the trio pulled out their umbrellas as it was raining outside. kento continued talking and abruptly stopped when they saw a curse. kento told yuuji to handle the other one while he will take care of this one.

"sakusa-san, assisst yuuji when necessary" kento told the female and she just grunted in response.

"aren't you taking me a bit too lightly here? i can beat it without her help" yuuji deadpanned.

"it's not a matter of underestimating you or not. i am an adult, and you are a child" he said as he unbuttoned his blazer and loosened his tie. (help, author is dying)

"i have a duty to prioritize your life over mine" he pulled out his weapon and walked straight towards the curse.

"i rather you underestimate me than treat me like a kid" yuuji huffed.

"you've faced several life-or-death situations, but that does not make you and adult. finding more fallen-out hair on your pillow, watching your favourite stuffed bread disappear from the convenience store... the accumulation of those little despairs" he pointed his weapon towards the curse with an intimidating look on his face "is what makes a person an adult".

both males started fighting with the curse while y/n was slightly irritated at kento's explanation about his technique. don't get her wrong but it was slightly distracting. while watching them boredly, she suddenly sensed another presence behind her.

"lame" she sighed and brought out her katanas.

she faced with the curse and made the first move. both opponents went forward and y/n was faster than the curse. within a second, both of its legs was cut off. something gleaming caught her eyes.

"... earrings?..." she stopped instantly and glanced at kento.

"looks like he got the idea too..." the curse had regenerate its limbs and started attacking y/n.

she stepped back and swiftly dodged the curse's punches and kicks. she quickly took a small rubble and used her technique to morph it into one of the most poisonous plants in the world; monkshood.

'i've always hated to do this... shi!t.." she groaned and fasten her pace towards the curse.

as it opened its mouth, y/n shoved the flower deep inside its throat, you could see how ugly her face turned as the salivas covered her whole arm. she pulled her arm out and watched it slowly dying, its heart went slow due to the effect of the flower.

"this will be the last time i shoved my arm into a germ's throat" she let out a tired sigh.

time skip

y/n sat in front yuuji as she rested against the sofa, hands buried in both of her pockets while listening to the call. as kento ended the call, yuuji spoke up. y/n just listened to his words while she was having thoughts about the situation.

"those residuals were a bluff, likely meant to lure us in, our foe is quite skilled.." y/n said to the males.

i knoww it's badd but lOOK!

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THIS LOVELY FANART, @Sakusaslysolbottle13

this is so good!! i truly love it!!