˚✧˳ Chapter 1 - End of The World ˳✧˚

❝  So, my family is alive

  So, my family is alive... Shit,

RIGHT BACK WHERE WE STARTED

˚✧˳✧˚✧˳✧˚✧ ☂️ ✧˚✧˳✧˚✧˳✧˚

FIVE HARGREEVES

I SHOULD'VE SAID A BETTER GOODBYE. That kind of thought never failed to contaminate my mind. She was always there in my dormant hiding in the corners; Either's she's breaking me or making me feel okay. It's just always 'Five, you do this to her.' or 'Five, be less rude to her existence.'

I hate how she's just living in my head rent-free, it's really annoying.

The portal that I have created was not hesitant to dump me in a mucky puddle.

I managed to raise myself up and gaze back up at this doorway to lead us into this timeline.

"(Y/N)! Luther! Diego!" I called out in hopes of someone to go back down with me. The gushing wind didn't disappear and the crackling sound didn't stop until after a few seconds.

I felt my heart dropped when not a single person came down. A sign of life was a heads up. Even though I prefer none of them to be by my side, I sure do hope they're alright—That is, if they are even alive.

I just could never stop worrying about this family, huh?

I turned my head once I heard muffled gunshots. It smelled like dried blood and burning metal. The atmosphere felt soiled as if every breath I took felt like a punishment; It was familiar.

Overlapping gunshots is only possible for crossfire—And my guess was correct, only it wasn't some mere intersection; It was war.

I approached hastily the scene as the soldiers began to scream of suffering and pain. They spoke a different language and were in the middle of the battle from the other side of the road as explosions took over the setting.

Russian to be exact. Try being Reginald's child, English won't be your only language.

There were guns, tanks, and military planes in the area.

I walked towards a newspaper from the pile of rocks from the side. "'Soviets attack US?'"

"This can't be right..."

It shouldn't be right.

"We're gonna get you out of here. Just keep your head down." An American soldier said to an injured civilian.

"Hey, kid get down!" One of the men who was armed warmed.

But with my jumbled mind and baffled expression, I refuse to believe that this was true. "What the hell did we do now?" I whispered to myself as I continued to watch this brutal scene of destruction.