🌺🌺

♧♧♧♧♧

♧♧♧♧♧

"App chote Nawab hain"she asked curiously leaning down with her hands at the back....

(you are the youngest Nawab)

"Ji"he replied looking up from the files in his hands.

(yes)

"Chota tu kahin se nahi lagta"she said, pouting lightly, making him smile a little....

(you doesn't seem that small)

"Yeh sab phir aap ko chote Nawab kyu kahta hain Nawabzada "she asked again curiously making him turn towards her.

(so why everyone calls you youngest Nawab ..Nawabzada)

"Main haveli ka chota Nawab hun isliye "he replied making her nod.

(I am youngest Nawab of haveli that's why)

"Oo acha"she replied sitting beside him making him shake his head....

(Oo okay)

"Ap koi kam kar raha hain"she asked trying to look at the files in his hand while he nodded.

(are you working)

"Main TV dekh lun"she asked innocently, making him nod with a smile.

(can I watch TV)

She happily took the remote and started watching her favourite Tom and Jerry with so much concentration making him shake his head at her childishness.

♧♧♧♧♧

Lamho ki methi guzarish hai

Kuch tum sa kuch hum sa

Oo pas ao inki khwahish hai

Kuch tum sa kuch humsa......

he was walking towards his bedroom when he saw her running towards him while looking back towards something...

"ayeee.....please mujhe bacha lain"she said holding his hand tightly making him shocked.

(ayeee...please save me)

"kya hua kis sa dar rahi ho ''he asked concentrated looking at her peeking from behind him.

(what happen from whom are you getting scared)

"Meri dadi...Nawabzada wo bohat mara gi please mujhe bacha lain"she said blinking lightly showing him her puppy eyes.

(my Grandmother...Nawabzada she will beat me alot please save me)

"kia kya ha apna aisa jo wo ap itna dar rahi hain"he asked with a raised eyebrow making her gulp.