18

Y/n's Pov

I woke up to my head hurting really bad. It was kind of a shock until I realized the bus ran over bump and I hit my head on the window. What a great way to wake up. I looked to my left to see that Kaitlyn was still asleep with her head on my shoulder. I found it funny with the position that she was in so I took a photo with her on her snapchat since my phone was dead.

I sent it to myself and screenshotted and hope that she saw it later on her phone. I also did her a favor and sent it to Kuroo and captioned it Your welcome.

Yes I know i'm terrible. We were entering Nekoma high so I decided to wake her up.

"Wha- oh we're here already." She said groggily and I nodded in response. We got our small luggage and took it off the bus and me and her also started unpacking some equipment that we also decided to bring to the training camp.

If you couldn't tell everyone was super tired especially Kaitlyn and I since we were the only ones unpacking while Kuroo was talking to Yamamoto, Yaku was getting mad at Lev for making a comment about his height and everyone was talking to each other or slowly falling asleep and Kenma was- wait, we're is Kenma.

"(Y/n)." I jumped and turned around to a voice behind me. I turned around to see Kenma who looked super sleepy. Damn someone put a bell on him. (😏)

"Sorry." he said while yawning. "I just wanted to see you since I haven't most of the ride back. He came over and I thought he was coming in for a hug which I was ok with but instead he plopped his head to the crook of my neck. Now maybe I wouldn't mind him doing this if we were near Kaitlyn or Kuroo or both of them but we were in front of the whole team, including coach Nekomata.

I could feel my face heat up a little. I tried pushing him off but he wouldn't budge. "Kenmaaa." I took a step back but he still followed me with his head on my shoulder. I looked at him though I couldn't see much of his face I could only really see his jawline and some of his side face since his hair was covering most of his face.

Still standing near the bus I carefully moved his hair out of his face. I've never been this close to Kenmas face before, his sling was smooth and I could really see his roots that were in a dire need of redoing and his lashes were kind of long too.

We stayed like that for about 10 minutes and as each minutes went by I could feel him snuggle closer to me. He started moving so much at one point that I started laughing because it tickled. I don't know what's gotten into him lately to be honest.

At first we were super shy if we accidentally touched one another. But ever since the training camp I find myself wanting him to hold me again like that one night.

He finally got up from my next a stood next to me.
"Finish your slumber sleeping beauty " I teased him quietly. He picked his head up and grabbed his phone out of his pocket. "Did Kaitlyn tell you about her and Kuroo the other day?" he said not looking up from his phone. I nodded and giggled a little bit.

I shot up realizing what he said. "He told you about it?""He wouldn't stop talking about it, he kept on asking if what he did was right and he's to scared to make a move on her."

"That's understandable because if he hurt her I'd hurt you."

"What!, why me?" he said now looking at me  and away from his phone. "Because if he hurts my best friend i'll hurt his best friend, and you can't say he won't care, you two have been best friends since childhood."

"Well, that's true I guess."  he said looking back down at his phone. I put my head on his shoulder. "Kenmaaaaaa pay attention to me."

"Why I have my game for that."

"Ok fine, I see where your priorities lie, since you would choose your game over your friend."

"Heyy I thought we were best friends." he said pretending to be sad. "Oh yes we are, you second."

"Hm?, Who am I second to?"

"Kaitlyn, know your place peasant."

"Your mean."

"That's just how I show my affection accept it."

"Yea whatever go help Kaitlyn do manager stuff."

"You know what I will." I dusted my pants a little and looked back at him.

"I'll see you later then." 

"You sure will." he smiled down at me a little.

I started walking away when he grabbed my hand and  turned me around

"Oh and one more thing."

Then he kissed me.