⁰¹⁸ my kind of woman

❝ oh, just kill me now ! ❞

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

"SHALL WE DO SNAPE'S STUFF FIRST?" asked ron, dipping his quill into ink. harry had left for his detention with professor umbridge fifteen minutes prior, and ron, maeve and hermione were getting started with their homework. "the properties of moonstone and its uses in potion making...?"

"so, what are the properties of moonstone and its uses in potion making?" maeve asked hermione — although the muggle-born wasn't paying attention.

she was squinting over to the far corner of the room, where fred, george, lee and levi were sitting in the centre of a circle of innocent-looking first year students, who were chewing something that seemed to come out of a large paper bag that fred was clutching.

"that's it. they've gone too far now!" she huffed, standing up suddenly and chucking her book onto the table, narrowly knocking over maeve's bottle of ink.

"mione!" maeve complained. "my ink!"

one-by-one as if they were hit on the head with an invisible mallet, the first-years began to slump unconscious into their seats. some slid right on the floor, or hung over the arms of their chairs, tongues lolling out. most people watching were laughing, but hermione was marching over angrily, arms crossed.

"ron, you're a prefect! you must have something to say about this!" she snapped.

"well, i. . ." ron shrugged.

"fred, george, i told you this morning you cannot test your rubbish on students!"

"we're paying them!" george protested.

"it could be dangerous."

"calm down, hermione, look, they're fine!" maeve protested, pointing to the students who were coming to, as lee popped some purple sweets into their open mouths.

"don't you start, aswell." hermione looked at her sternly, and maeve threw her hands up in the air in self defence.

"feel alright?" levi kindly asked a small dark-haired girl who was slowly sitting up.

"i-i think so." she nodded shakily.

"excellent." fred clasped his hands together.

"it is not excellent!" hermione snatched the paper bag of fainting fancies from his hands.

"of course it is, they're alive, aren't they?" maeve shrugged. "no dead bodies."