05.

Karmen "Red" Santana's P

Karmen "Red" Santana's P.O.V.

~ 2 months later ~

"Smoke move like what the fuck." I yelled trying to push him off me.

"Why you keep playing wimme, Red? Just be my girl already." He said while kissing on my stomach.

"Nigga don't be kissing on belly like i'm pregnant." I said mushing his face.

"You will be if you keep wearing shit like this." He said playing with the rim of my Nike Spandex Shorts.

"Boy bye." I said before lighting up my backwood and hitting it three times.

"But forreal when you gone be my girl?" He asked looking in my eyes.

I stared into his eyes and thought about the answer to his question. Over the last 2 months me and smoke have spent quite a bit of time together. I mean I met the nigga momma, pops, and siblings last week. We learned alot of stuff about eachother so eh i'll be his girlfriend.

"Fine. I'll be your girlfriend." I said while blushing.

"You been my girlfriend since 2 months ago you just ain't know it." He said before going to his instagram and posting a picture we took when we was high asl.

"Oh my god bitches gone be mad. Post it." I said while laughing.

Liked by QueenHarmony, KingOfNY, and 10,957 others

@MoneyManSmoke: She been knew she was mines 🥱🥴😏 @EBKRed.

@QueenHarmony: BIG DOT BITCHES OKAY BRO-N-LAW 🥰 I'm so happy for y'all.

@SkyTheGreat: 🤮 She ugly asf