07.

Zyhir "Smoke" Crews

Zyhir "Smoke" Crews

"Why the fuck are you letting this bitch come between us?" Sky yelled while standing in front of me.

"Watch yo mouth. Stop calling my girl out her fucking name before I have her come mop yo shit goofy." I snapped while mugging her.

"And now you DEFENDING this BITCH! What about me Zyhir?" She yelled.

"What about you? Huh bitch? You did me dirty ass hell you lucky yo goofy ass still living cause you a SNAKE bitch." I yelled leaning against my car so some space could be between us.

"I told you it was a fucking-" She started but I finished.

"Mistake. I know bitch but I don't care fuck you and stay the fuck away from me for I body yo goofy ass." I said calmly before getting in my car and driving off towards my baby house.

~ 30 minutes later ~

I pulled up to my baby house and got out my car. I walked inside her house, and seen Mook and King glaring at eachother.

"Whats wrong with y'all?" I asked.

"Ask this bitch." Mook said before getting up and going up the stairs.

King followed behind her, while I on the other hand went into the backyard where my baby said she would be. I spotted sitting on the Canopy smoking a backwood and scrolling through Tik Tok. I grabbed her hand and pulled her off the Canopy and towards me.

"Wassup baby." I said running my hands up and down her ass.

"Hey Baby." She said leaning up and giving me a kiss on the lips.

I kissed her back before smirking and slapping her ass hard.

"Fuck Smoke what the fuck." She yelled while slapping my head.

"Heavy handed ass." I said laying down on the Canopy and pulling her ontop of me.

She looked into my eyes before placing the wood to my lips. I hit it a few times before laying my head back on the Canopy. Red layed her head down on my chest as my hands slid down her body and to her ass.

This girl something special. She understands me for me and she independent. I like that shit about her and I can honestly say i'm falling in love with shorty and she don't even know it.

 I like that shit about her and I can honestly say i'm falling in love with shorty and she don't even know it