Part 3

As me, techno and dream started walking forwards the others started backing away.

"Don't be scared now tubbo. I'm just the 'useless Tommy' you hate so much" I said in a annoyed tune.

"H-how... y-your eyes" Tubbo said backing away clearly scared.

"Beautiful aint it." Techno said smirking.

"W-what- how?" Fundy yelled.

"Well thats for me A known and for you A never find out." I added.

"It doesnt m-matter what your eyes do! You're still the useless, selfish bitch we all know!" Tubbo yelled. By that techno's eyes started to glow to.

"YOU DONT HAVE THE RIGHT TO SPEAK TO MY LITTLE BROTHER LIKE THAT!" He yelled. He ran to tubbo and started fighting him, with that all people started going against him so I joined helping my brother out. A few minutes later me and techno defeated everyone but made sure they weren't dead so they could see their 'beautiful' l'manburg blow up.

"H-how did you get s-so good at pvp.." Tubbo asked quietly. I looked at him and smirked.

"A family thing." I said looking at Wilbur and Phil to see them looking at me. Face expressions clearly proud.

"Im kind of tired, can we go now?" I said looking at Wilbur who started smirking knowing what I meant. Me, techno and dream quickly got up the 'podium' as wilbur pulled the lever for the tnt. Not long after it started raining tnt and blowing up houses from the tnt underground.

"Withers?" Techno asked

"hell yeah!" I yelled as I placed 7 withers. We all just walked away as l'manburg started falling down.

"You did a great job Tommy!" Eret spoke.

"TOMMY YOU UNLOCKED IT, IM SO PROUD OF YOU" Wilbur yelled as he hugged me. I just giggled

"Theyre not going to hurt him ever again." Techno spoke.

"I agree. I'll make their lives a living hell if they do" Dream added.

"Oh? Overprotective technoblade AND dream?! Pog!" I yelled causing everyone to laugh.

———
Sorry for short ending, didn't really know how to end the attack. Its not the end of the story though (: