sixty five

hiii hope u guys are well umm yeaaa sorry for the hiatus LMAO i was locked out of wattpad for a bit ???? it took a while to get back bc i used an old email address that like doesnt exist anymore LMFAO but yeah also university is so hard :') so i'm also busy with that

i finished aot manga awhile back and im .. speechless. ashdjskad i cant wait for the new season.
i also finished jjk manga and chainsaw man LIKEEEEEE THE PAIN NEVER ENDS

ok well this chapter prob shitty writing LMFAO my bad i really wanted to write something sooo think of it as like a gift from me to you ♡

anyways ! merry christmas for those who celebrate and enjoy this chapter hehe

-

There is a strange feeling in your chest weighing you down as you walk through the streets of Marley. Heavy but not uncomfortable. You've felt this before - a mix of dread, adrenaline, and a sense of impending doom. Perhaps it was your concern for Levi and his whereabouts. When you had left him all those years ago, never did you think you would ever see him again. But here he was now and you were not going to leave his side again.

You made your way towards the main catastrophe - you could see it yourself amongst the fire, dust and debris. You could hear it through the screams of the Marleyans. Feel it beneath your feet, the ground shaking with every second that passed by.

Eren Jaeger roared - a roar that reached into the depths of your anxieties. His anger reached you, making you shiver on the spot. You watched from afar as he charged into buildings, wrecked havoc, killed citizens that desperately fretted for their survival.

There was a short moment where your breath hitched in your throat, and in that short moment you had impulsively felt a bolt of adrenaline rush through every single vein in your body, down to the capillaries. You felt it all - the electricity, the way you had forgotten how to breathe, and your vision that was briefly lost.

You couldn't recall the next few seconds that led you to Eren Jaeger. Although you wanted to, you weren't able to scream his name. Confused, you slowly observed your surroundings. People were still running but beneath you.

However, there was no time to think as Eren's fist rushed at you, causing you to fall behind and crash on your back.

Still, no time for you to react. One after the other, he threw punches and you could have sworn your body was being shoved into the ground below. There was nothing you could do. Never had you been in combat in titan form. In fact, after raising Farlan and Isabel you had never been in combat for years.

Zeke always had told you that you'd get back into training when the kids were old enough. Which reminded you - you still had children to get back to. And here you were on the brink of being beaten to death.

You came here for Levi, not to defend yourself from death by one of your closest friends. So when you impaled Eren's titan with hardened flesh, it came as a surprise.

"I'm sorry, Eren." You thought.

He was dangling on the tip of the structure, making you wonder if you had killed him. So you stood up to get a better view. He was still, and internally, you screamed along with the civilians around you.

In an attempt to call for Eren's name you bellowed in agony, simultaneously willing a structure in your hand. Had it not been for the adrenaline, perhaps you would have been confused as to how you were able to manifest a hammer in just a few seconds. You gripped the weapon with both hands and took a strike at what had impaled Eren.

To your relief, he was alive and able to land safely on the ground, despite still being impaled with part of the hardened flesh. Before he was able to do anything further, a cascade of bullets and cannons fired at Eren. He hardened his flesh in an attempt at defense.

Further away, the voice of Marleyan soldiers can be heard. "The Warhammer is winning!"

But winning was not your goal here.

Once the soldiers finished their attack, smoke erupted from the nape of Eren's titan, and out came the man himself. It had been years. Never did you think that the next encounter with Eren would be under these circumstances. He was different, almost unrecognizable. His hair had grown to cover the sparkle his eyes once had. His smile had been wiped away with perhaps many hardships that you have yet to know about - and probably will never know about if you don't come out of this alive.

Long seconds turned to even longer minutes. During this time you stared him down and urged yourself to speak. You could tell him to stop, let him know that it's you. Tell him that you're always on his side. Tell him that-

Unfortunately for you, never ending thoughts distracted you for far too long. And you realized this when a sting in your neck had caught you off guard which would eventually explode.

"Mikasa..." You noticed a glimpse of her face as she flew around you. She had been the one to plant the explosives on your neck, you realized.

Luckily, it was not enough to kill you. Neither were the sequential attacks from the rest of the Survey Corps. It left Eren Jaeger and Mikasa Ackerman pondering on how to kill you.

Up until now you weren't even sure yourself. Even after living with the fact that you were a titan shifter, you never came across the moment to transform. The potential of your titan's power were limited by it's wielder - yourself. If you had not been pregnant, things would have been different. Maybe after coming to Marley, Zeke or Pieck would have taken you under their wing. Hell, even Porco himself.

The fact that you also did not know how you  could die was your biggest weakness in this fight. Your eyes then glanced to the ground, which had been destroyed, as if a natural disaster had graced itself upon Marley. It was then when you saw the glimmer of a hardened shell in the ground, connected to your body. It was then when you realized - unlike Eren, you were not controlling the Warhammer in the nape.

This realization had been fortunate for you.

And for Eren Jaeger, who realized simultaneously.

Before you could take your next blink, there was a flash of electricity behind you, giving your titan it's own shadow. It was as though an explosion had occurred behind your limp body, which perhaps was accurate. Eren Jaeger transformed in an instant to lunge for your frozen body.

The way he gripped your body sheathed in a crystalline structure instilled a sudden fear that froze you into your spot. There was no way to save yourself after the numerous blows you had received.

All you could do was fall to your knees and watch as Eren intended to take the Warhammer titan from you. He took the structure to his mouth, every cell in his body urging him to take a bite. All while you internally screamed for mercy – begging for one last chance at life.

How pathetic would it be to die by the hands of Eren Jaeger. After everything that had happened. These were the thoughts that rushed to your head. It was as if the little voice in your head mocked you before your final breath. Which you accepted.

You began to count the seconds until your blood would be all over Eren's hands.

One.

Porco Galliard lunges towards Eren's neck. The Jaw Titan's claws gripped tightly on Eren's shoulder, his jaw aligned perfectly on Eren's neck. 

Two.

Without even being able to count to three, Porco is unable to take Eren's Attack titan.

Levi Ackerman seemed to have been the reason.