Chapter 8

Kira's POV)

" that's the end of the tour pumpkin"
Says Alex.

" this place is amazing daddy ! I'm so happy I get to live here with you and dada forever! Hehe" I scream giggling as I jump onto Xavier who collapsed onto the bed dramatically.

They both chuckle which sounds like music to my ears. Xavier pulls me close to his chest. I lift my head off his chest and look into his eyes as soon as I feel the pull and him going in for a kid the man from early walks in. I think I remember his name it's went worth?
as soon as he enters dada growls in annoyance.

" wentworth! Try knocking next time especially now cause we have a mate the last thing we need is for you to see our mate in A compromising position."

Went worth instantly showed his neck in submission and from embarrassment.

" I'm so sorry alphas ! I just came to drop yours and the lunas stuff off."

I giggle to myself not used to that title to be quite frank I would prefer if everyone just addressed me by my first name. But I know for a fact that Alex and Xavier would not approve. They would want everyone to address me by my new title.

" very well, you are forgiven for now.but warning that if this happens agin we will not be as easily forgiving. You need to show your Luna the same respect you show us understood?"

Went worth bowed his head.
" yea alphas, my apologies Luna."

I smiled at him. " it's oki! I forget things sometimes to!"  I say trying to make him feel better.

He quickly brings in both of my suit cases and one for Xavier and one for Alex. He goes to leaves but then turns around.

" oh and before I forget! I have contacted miss luna's parents and they will be sending the rest of her things over immediately." He states.

I smile at him. I'm happy I didn't have to actually leave behind my hole book collection. That would have made me so sad. I love all my kid books and adult ones but my romance
Ones are my favourite. Like the book call me by your name or the book after. Both of those are my comfort adult books. Alex pets my head sensing my happiness. I smile at them both.

"Yea little one we wouldn't actually make you leave behind everything you love once it all gets here we will put your things into the nursery. I gasp they actually are giving me my own nursery!

" I get my own room!?" I say excitedly.

Xavier growls." Hey don't sound too excited about your own room of course every night you will be sleeping in here with us" he says with a coldness in his voice.

" no no daddy I didn't mean it like that! I just thought we would have to all share a big room I'm very happy to sleep in here with you both!" I state.

Alex pulls me on top of him." I think it's time we all hit the hay pumpkin we got a big big day tomorrow lots of stuff for me and daddy aswell."  I nodded yawning finally realizing how tired I actually am right now.

We all head to the bathroom and begin our night routine daddy helps my brush my teeth and then I wait on the counter as they brushed there we all go to the bathroom before bed so no accidents happen! Dada carry's me to the bed. And I can feel myself falling asleep.

Xaviers POV-

I'm so happy to have our mate here To be honest it was getting so lonely with just me and my brother not that I'm complaining. Without my brother I would have lost my mind from boredom. But now having our baby here I wonder how we ever functioned before. We all lay down with baby-girl in the middle. We wrap our arms around her and let sleep consume us waiting for the big advents of tomorrow.

( sorry this was speed typed! I was behind on my posting  schedule.! So I wanted to make sure y'all got a chapter Thankyou everyone for reading this warms my heart so much ! Also guess what I recently started pen palling ! It's so much fun!!! )