9- A8

6,400 words
It's 4:30am......

I know I'm not an artist....but I feel like the way I describe things are confusing so I just did this for reference.

(Inside the "Port" it's referred to as the port because it's the place most central of the port) The brown floor is above the white floor

Athiliah Verns

The nausea never really went away. We arrived at the docks no more than five minutes ago and the feeling inside my stomach is the same, if not worse. They were positioned behind a good sized patch of trees, off the road from the main entrance of the harbor. It was rainy and dark, the perfect camouflage for them.

The boys and Jade are setting everything up, preparing the equipment and spreading it between the number of us.

"Lou, Li, anddd Jade you're on- no scratch that, Lou, Liam, and Athiliah are on Port duty." Harry directs. "Landon and Zayn on in between. Jade, Lukus and I will be on deck and Niall- I must've miscounted I'm used to eight. Ok so Niall comes with us."

"Whattt come on I want action!" Landon pouts.

"Yea I was the one who manifested this." Zayn follows with.

Harry sighs, "Fine. You two go with Athiliah in the port. Louis and Liam will be on watch." He turns his focus on me. "I'm putting you there because it's simple and safe, the chances of you having to kill someone are like twenty percent. Just count and report back, if anything happens there's Zayn and Landon there. You shouldn't have to do much I don't know why he told us to bring you-wait how did he know about her???" The last part of his sentence comes out as a heavy demand, only realizing now how weird it was.

"We went on the plane with her." Landon answers like it was the most obvious thing in the world.

"Right." Harry realizes, kicking back into gear and packing their utilities into their bags.

"Yea but you're right though how does he know her name and everything?" Liam butts in.

"You know how he works he knows everything." Louis counters, swinging his backpack over his shoulder.