Chapter 16

James POV

I woke to some noise I opened my eyes and saw Lily and the others. Lily was taking a picture. "Really again." "Yes now be quiet. Said Lily" "how was she. Said Rose" "woke up in the night asking for her mom that's all." "Ok. Said Jackson" "we're gonna head to breakfast ok you'll be fine right. Said Cedric" "yeah we'll be fine don't worry." They all left and Hayley was fixing herself. "She ok. Said Lily" "yeah she'll be fine can one of you guys let her teachers know she won't be in class today." "Yeah I'll do it. Said Remus" Remus left it was only Marlene Sirius and Lily. "Shes so peaceful when she's sleeping. Said Marlene" "yes she is and she's light too." "How does it feel to be a f-a-t-h-e-r. Said Sirius" "shut up she's right here." "Geez alright. Said Sirius" Hayley was starting to wake up. "Good morning Hayley. Said Lily" "morning what time is it. Said Hayley" "it's 10. Said Marlene" "oh my God I have to get to class. Said Hayley" She started to get up but I pulled her back down. "Hey calm down the professors already know your not going today." "Oh ok can I at least leave here. Said Hayley" "I don't know we'll have to ask Poppy." "Can you ask please. Said Hayley" "yeah I'll ask. Said Lily" Lily walked off. "How you feeling. Said Marlene" "better but I'm board. Said Hayley" "yeah your going to be board for two days. Said Sirius" "why. Said Hayley" "your not going to class. Said Sirius" "Oh no I won't I'll just walk around. Said Hayley" "sorry but Poppy said you need bed rest. She said you can do it in your dorm. Said Lily" "that's boring though. Said Hayley" "yeah well you need it." "Well can I go now. Said Hayley" "yes but I'll take you to your dorm." "I'm not sick I'm fine to walk on my own. Said Hayley" "you fainted so you kinda are." "Fine lets just go. Said Hayley" The others went to their classrooms while I took Hayley. We arrived at her dorm we walked inside. "Are you going to be fine alone while I do this class." "Yes I'm fine go and do your class. Said Hayley" "alright I'll be back in an hour ok." "Ok bye. Said Hayley" "bye" I walked off to my class.

Hayley's POV

I laid on my bed. I just laid their not moving still processing he's gone. A year slid down my face I quickly wiped it away. I walked to my closet and changed into some clothes then saw his hoodie he gave me. I just grab it and laid on his bed. It's been at least 45 minutes. I felt something under his pillow. I grabbed it and it was a note. I opened it and began to read it.
"Dear Hayley, over the past couple of months I have fallen utterly and completely in love with you. I remembered when we first bumped I was star struck by you. If you have found this letter it means I not their my mom has made me leave." I was hungry so I went to the kitchen so I can eat and continue the letter. I sat down. "I didn't want to leave but I had to no choice I live in England if you want you can come and visit but not till the last task. I know their is a dance coming up I was gonna ask you but since I'm not their I want you to go with someone else. I love you Hayley until we see each other again. Said Theo" I was alone in the kitchen their was no house elves. I started to have a meltdown.

James POV

I let the kids out early so I can go check on Hayley. The others wanted to check on her so we all went to her dorm. I knocked she didn't answer so I opened it. I saw no one in their. "I thought you said she was in here. Said Sirius." "She was i left her in here for at least an hour." "Then where could she have gone. Said Lily" We all started to walk down the hall when Jackson came running to us. "Hey what's wrong. Said Marlene" "it's Hayley she's having an meltdown. Said Jackson" "where is she." "In the kitchen I tried to stop her she didn't listen. Said Jackson" We all ran to the kitchen and saw this.

"Hey James. Said Hayley" "hey Hayley." I ran and hugged her. "Hayley what happened." "I found a letter from Theo he knew he had to leave. Said Hayley" "why weren't you in your dorm. Said Jackson" "I was hungry so I came here. Said Hayley" "yknow I'm going to have to tell mom. Said Jackson" "no don't she's going to want me to come home. Said Hayley" "I have to Hayley you destroyed the kitchen. Sais Jackson" "it was an accident I didn't mean to. Besides the second task is in a few days so I can't leave. Said Hayley" "fine this time I won't tell mom this time now lets get this clean up. Said Jackson" "thank you. Said Hayley" We started to clean the mess up then Lily pulled me aside. "What's wrong." "Do you think she can handle this task. Said Lily" "probably not but she can do it." "If you say so. Said Lily" We continue to clean up till we were done. "Hey Jackson did you know their is a dance right before the task. Said Hayley" "yeah I found out today Minnie was teaching us how to waltz. She made Ron dance with her. Said Jackson" "yeah I can image the embarrassment on his face. Said Hayley" "yknow your going to have to tell mom someday right. Said Jackson" "yeah I know but probably after the school year so I won't get pulled out. Said Hayley" "mom won't do that she knows she'll have to pull out Rose too if she pulls you out. Said Jackson" "yeah your right. Said Hayley" We all headed back to her dorm. We all saw Rose waiting. "Hayley your ok. Said Rose" "yeah I am why wouldn't I be. Said Hayley" "because the whole school heard stuff being thrown in the kitchen. Said Rose" "Oh god. Said Hayley" "its ok we are going to hogsmade tomorrow. Said Rose" "that's fine with me. Said Hayley" "we're gonna let you kids sleep alright." "Alright night. Said Hayley" "night." We all left the dorm Jackson went to his it was just us. "Did you notice how she only said Hi James earlier. Said Marlene" "yeah like we weren't their. Said Sirius" "yeah she did." "At least you guys are bonding more. Said Remus" "yeah they are u have so many pictures of them too amd Mary sends me some of Hayley and James their so cute. Their always asleep in the pictures though. Said Lily" "like father like daughter. Said Remus" "Hey" "what you both sleep alot. Said Remus" "it's true you do. Said Marlene" "whatever"