Chapter 4

"excuse me, is it true all might is a teacher here?"

ever since you stepped into school premises, news reporters have been surrounding you and bombarding you with questions about all might being a teacher.

"please move" you say with an annoyed tone. you've about had with these reporters and you just wanna get to class without being late. you have your back turned from a reporter, trying to find an opening.

"how is all might as a teach-" the reporter stops talking when you turn your head slightly so your gray eye is facing her. it starts to glow and the white wisp starts to follow it.

"i suggest you leave me alone. now scram" you say in a cold tone. you glare at the reporters and they all start shaking and run away, probably to go pester someone else.

you sigh and shake your head, walking towards the entrance of the school. there's reporters everywhere. you see other people you don't know get surrounded but you decide to keep walking. you don't have time for this.

"please move so i can get to class" you turn you head to see todoroki standing in the middle of a bunch of reporters, mostly females. you can see the clear annoyance on his face and even though he probably doesn't like you, you decide to help him out anyways.

"what did i say. leave him alone and scram" the reporters turn around and todoroki looks in front of him to see you standing there with a glare on your face. your eye is glowing and the wisp makes you look even more intimidating.

if you haven't figured it out by now, this is what your eyes look like

if you haven't figured it out by now, this is what your eyes look like. your right eye is gray and your left is plain white. this is what it looks like when they're glowing. ignore the small swipes of green. just focus on the one that's next to his eye. that scar is also on your white eye.

*credits in the picture*

the reporters immediately run away and you're left with todoroki. he continues to stare at you as you make your eye stop glowing.

before he can say anything, you turn around and start to walk into U.A.

꧁꧂

"i checked the videos on yesterday's training exercises" aizawa says. he turns to bakugo "bakugo. you're talented so don't sulk over your loss" he says. bakugo just grunts in response.

he then turns to midoriya "i see the only way you won was by breaking your bones again. work harder and don't give me the same excuse of 'you can't control it'. it's getting old already. however, your quirk will be very useful once you get a handle on it so show a little urgency" aizawa encourages. midoriya smiles and nods "right!"

"now that that's done. it's time to decide something that'll decide your future" aizawa says. the class tense in anticipation.

"you need to choose a class representative" he says. the class relax and sigh a breath of relief. not long after, they start going into a huge fit.