11- UA Sports Festival: I, The beginning

Okay let me just- 

*author breathes in, breathes out.*

Welcome to the Sports Festival Arc. 

I love u all, thanks for your support, ur amazing now enjoy.

· · ─────── ·  SONGS · ─────── · ·

I. A Rush of Blood - Coldplay

II. Heathens - Twenty One Pilots 

III. Believer - Imagine Dragons.

IV. Back In Black - AC/DC

V. Seven Nation Army - The White Stripes

· · ─────── · · ─────── · ·

· · ─────── ·  I. A Rush of Blood - Coldplay · ─────── · ·

The first rays of sunshine illuminated a barricaded white door. 

A purple couch, a tiny table, the little closet, they all obstructed the path through the door, cramped up so badly it was impossible to pass through without moving them. 

A girl laid in the middle of the room, nervously chewing her fingernails. Her gaze went from the window to the barricaded front door, to the bathroom door also blocked by a chair and a little desk.

She hated this feeling, she detested being this nervous wreck and anxious mess. But good lord, she couldn't help it, it was as if she could fade away at every moment she closed her eyes or as if someone would come for her as soon as she let her guard down... Venom tried reassuring her but that just scared her more... what if they took him away from her? What if someone harmed him to take her away? 

The clock on the wall ticked as she dressed up in the UA sports uniform, looking at her tired reflection in the mirror. She was met with visible bags under her (e/c) eyes, a tired gaze decorating her face. Her hair was a mess, to say the least. She spent all night pulling it, grabbing it, and styling it as her moods came by.

'All good kid?'

(y/n) said nothing as she grabbed her (h/c) strands of hair and began styling them in a way where they wouldn't obstruct her field of vision during the trials. Instinctively, she reached the back of her neck with her hand, feeling the raspy area the villain had left from the attack. She turned around a bit, trying to get a better view of the injury in the mirror. She carefully caressed the cranky surface with her fingertips, it hurt no more thanks to Venom but as usual, she asked for the scar to remain there. 

Maybe she'll ask him to get rid of it sometime in the future, but as of now it served as a reality check... you can never be too carefree or else reality would hit you when you least expect it. Plus, maybe this works as some sort of evidence since it's most likely she has to tell the hero trio about this... right?