chapter 113

Sadhvi's pov :

I woke when I felt a beam of light fell upon my eyes...... grudgingly I opened eyes as I really wanted to sleep more.

I grabbed my mobile to look at the time only to be startled seeing that. It was already 7:20.......I will be late!!!!

I got up hurriedly and went directly into the washroom as I know that Siddarth may come at anytime completing his workout session.
I have to get ready and also cook the breakfast I think I can skip the cleaning part for today.......

I brushed my teeth at the jet speed and had a quick shower.

I know today because of me Siddarth will be late as yesterday night before sleeping he said that he need to be at college before 8 :30.....the traffic will be at peak in mornings so definitely it would be difficult.

After my shower I grabed a towel drying myself with it.....I searched for my clothes only to find none.

What!!!!!

I don't have clothes!!!

'How could you when you carelessly ran into the washroom without grabbing anything.' my mind mocked me.

Even at this kind of situation it is not leaving a chance to mock me. May be it is my real enemy......the real and the irritating one.

I couldn't waste anymore time so I draped my towel around me tightly and  slightly opened the door to check if Siddarth is there in the room. To my luck he is not there.....I slowly walked out of the washroom and just when I was about to walk towards the wardrobe the bedroom door opened.
I was shocked......as just stood at my place like a statue. My eyes widened seeing Siddarth who just opened the door.

I clutched my towel tighly to myself in an attempt to hold in properly.

Even Siddarth's eyes widened seeing me.......he looked at me and I can see his ears turning red in embarrassment.

Even in this situation I wanted to pinch his cheeks and say he is the cutest in this world.

He cleared his throat and looked at me from top to bottom......I gulped in nervousness as I am feeling so embarrassing to stand Infront of him with just a towel on me.

"I will wait outside." He mumbled and closed the door.

I sighed in relief.......I felt so awkward and imagined all the situations I read in the novels.

'Sadhvi you are turning like a lewd woman. Just get the hold of your thoughts.......' I said to myself.

'What if he didn't like me as in my body?????' suddenly I thought of this.

But I immediately shook off my head mumbling 'No Sadhvi don't think more.....it may mislead you.'

I shouldn't judge the situations and just go with the flow.

Sighing......I walked to the wardrobe and dressed into a mustard kurthi with white pants and a thin net dupatta.

I went to kitchen ignoring Siddarth's presence in the living room as I really am finding it quite awkward.

Gosh!!!!I just stood Infront of him almost naked!!!!!!!

I cooked pancakes and served it with the maple syrup I bought from the convenience store.

In that time he came out all dressed up.
His hair was gelled in a proper way..... him standing high with his neck flexing......
He is so sexy I thought. Even his protruding veins on his hands are visible as his shirt is folded up till his forearms.