31(3)

Later, the company knew that she was about to quit, and once mentioned that it would give her a salary increase, and hoped that she would not leave. After all, her abilities are there. If she leaves, there will be no one in the company who can take her burden for a while.

    It was just that she felt a little bit chill when she saw the face of her immediate boss, and resolutely handed in her resignation.

    And this time, she faced the question of her boss directly.

    Suddenly her heart is a little bit stuffy.

    She always feel...this kind of boss who always takes people off to make things easier, and rises to this company, it is difficult to give people a sense of belonging.

    But her heart is choked, and she still wants this job.

    After all, it was a company run by the original male protagonist. She also wanted to reduce Shen Liuchen's influence on her by getting close to the original male protagonist, so that she could try to connect with the system.

    "Give me back my phone." She said, wanting to take the phone from Shen Liuchen's hand.

    Shen Liuchen stretched out his hand to block her, and said to Hu Jian, "She don't want it anymore. Someone will go through the resignation procedures for her tomorrow."

    There was another moment of silence on the phone.

    "Who are you? Can you speak for Su Xiuxiu? You give Su Xiuxiu her phone." Hu Jian said.

    "It's because I am her husband." Shen Liuchen finished speaking and hung up the phone.

    Throw the phone back into Song Jinxi's arms.

    Song Jinxi bit her lip, "Why do you say that I want to resign? I don't want to stay at home and be a full-time wife."

    "If you want to work, you can go to Jinyu." Shen Liuchen said indifferently.

    "How is this—" How can this be the same?

    Song Jinxi was a little unhappy.

    If you go to work in his company and go in and out with him, she will be told that she came in through a relationship. If she didn't go in and out with him, she would have to avoid him every day to avoid suspicion. She didn't like the feeling of cheating.

    "Be more sober, Mrs. Shen." Shen Liuchen said: "I'm not willing to yell at you, why can he?"

    This...

    Song Jinxi was stunned for a moment, and the original unhappiness disappeared completely.

    Suddenly she felt a little sore in her eyes.

    She seemed... was killed by a single sentence.

    Since the divorce of her parents, from the age of ten to the age of twenty-four, from the campus to the society, no one will stand in front of her and speak for her in such an absolutely protective posture.

    I can't bear to yell at you...

    why can he?

    Seeing her looking at hself with big shining eyes, then lowered her head again not knowing what she was thinking, Shen Liuchen resisted and didn't come forward to hugged her in his arms.

    He rubbed her head with his big hands.

    "Go, there is still business to do."

    Song Jinxi rubbed her eyes and followed, "What's the matter?"