- 49 -

"You did it?" Alya asked Y/n, tapping her shoulder twice, wide-eyed. Y/n chuckled, a smile remaining on her face. She nodded.

"Yes, Alya. I've said yes to that 4 times now." Alya let out a small gasp, covering her mouth. A few students looked at her, hearing her gasp. Ever since the previous day, Alya had been very persistent on how shocked she was about the news that Chat and Y/n obviously took their relationship to another level.

"But you still don't know who he actually is?"

The question made Y/n pause. She turned to Alya, shaking her head. "No. He offered, but I don't want him to feel like I need to know. It'd be nice but I don't care who he is. I love him and I know it." Y/n said. Alya nodded.

"Very good point made, Miss Y/n." Alya smiled.

Y/n's day proceeded and that conversation played on a constant loop in her mind. Like a pest, poking at the back of her head, Y/n was eager to get home, ready to see Chat. After reaching her home and walking into her room, Chat was already seated by her window, sitting at her small workspace desk. She smiled.

"So we don't knock anymore?" She said, catching the boy's attention. He stood, walking towards her, pulling her in from the waist like he always did.

"How was your day, Princess?" He asked. Y/n sighed. "It was alright. I've got something serious to ask you though, if it's alright for us to talk about it." She said, pulling away from Chat, placing her bag on her bedroom floor and sitting on the edge of her bed. Chat nodded, sitting next to her.

"Of course, is everything alright?" The concern in his voice made Y/n's heart flutter a little. She loved that he cared so much. She nodded, placing her hand on his.

"A while back, you offered to reveal your identity. I dont want to rush you into things, but I think I'd like to see that side of you. If not, that's okay! I love you for you, and I'm sure you're aware of that, but I just wanted to let you know I thought about it. Alya mentioned something about how I still don't know your true identity and it got me to start thinking." You finished. Chat nodded.

"I completely understand that, love. But before I do this, don't be upset. Promise me you won't be upset."

"Of course not. I'd never be upset, I understand the lengths you have to go through to hide your identity and that it's all to protect the ones you love. I trust you." Chat smiled, nodding before he let go of your hand, placing it down softly and standing, stepping away from you slowly. He took a deep breath, closing his eyes.

"Plagg, claws in."

Your expression quickly went from visibly anxious to shocked in the matter of seconds. You sat frozen, blinking a few times. Adrien Agreste stood in front of you, smiling, his eyes open. He quickly bent to your level, his hands landing on your knees.

"Are you mad? Oh God, you're upset, aren't you? I should've given you a second I'm so sorr-"

The boy quickly went silent when watched you burst into laughter. Your head fell back, almost sending yourself flying backward if it weren't for Adrien's hands placed on you. You tilted yourself up, looking down at your boyfriend.

"Oh my God, You're Chat Noir. Chat Noir is Adrien, Adrien is Chat. Holy shit!" You placed your hands on his shoulders, leaning down, closer to his face.

"This is gonna take some getting used to. Am I that blind?" You asked, mostly to yourself. Adrien nodded.

"Yeah, you're pretty stupid sometimes." He confirmed. You narrowed your eyes, pointing your finger at him.

"We will fight." You spoke. Adrien chuckled, standing up, grabbing your hands and pulling your closer to him.

"You have no idea how happy this makes me. Finally." He spoke, kissing your head as you nuzzled your head into his chest.

A few seconds of silence passed before you pushed yourself away abruptly. Adrien looked at you, confused and concerned. You pointed at him once more.

"That's why you always smelled like fancy cheese!"

Sending you both into a fit of laughter, the two of you embraced, spending the rest of your day together, having a fun time and talking about all the close calls.

"I've gotta go now, but same time tomorrow?" Chat Noir asked you, holding your hand as he stood by your window. You nodded, giving him a quick kiss before he turned to leave.

"Wait!" You called, making him stop. He turned to you. You cleared your throat.

"What am I gonna tell Alya and Marinette? Don't you think they'll be confused at the sudden break up and get together?" You asked. Chat sighed. "Right.."

His head perked up after a second of thought.

"Bring them over after school tomorrow, I'll take it from there." He winked at you before jumping out the window. You sighed again.

'Alright then.'

—————————
Next chapter is the last chapter. I'm not ready 💔