Chapter 32

Time skip.

As I got back home I saw a guard come over to me and ask.

Guard: bell who is that you have on your back?

Bell: this guy just tried to assassinate me bring goddess Loki to the arena where I'll be waiting for her.

I saw his eyes widened at this as he nodded and ran off I then went to the arena and threw the guy to the ground as I then went over and got a chair.

Small time skip.

As I was waiting for goddess Loki I heard the doors to the arena slam open as goddess Loki lili and 4 guards as well as I heard hear.

Loki: you four surround him.

I then heard.

Lili: bell are you ok?!

Bell: yeah honestly it was pretty easy even though he is a level 2.

Loki: so where did you find him.

Bell: welllllll.

Loki: bell cranel.

Bell: I may or may not have went to the dungeon.

Loki: *sighs* I didn't think you'd be able to go to the dungeon til tomorrow.

Bell: hehehehe.

Lili: bell why didn't you wake me up to go with you.

Bell: you needed sleep.

I saw her puff her cheeks out as I looked away and I said to the two of them.

Bell: he is Allen a level 2 of the soma familia.

Loki:( why would they send someone to attack bell there has to be more info that we are missing.) bell are you absolutely sure.

Bell: yes I am definitely sure.

Loki: you uncover him take everything from him.

They do so as they did they found a total of 3 cursed daggers and 8 cursed throwing knives on him as Loki then said.

Loki: wait did you tie him up with your shoe laces.

Bell: yep.

Loki then noticed that I wasn't wearing shoes.

Loki: bell did you walk all the way back here with our shoes?

Bell: yep.

Lili: didn't that hurt?

Bell: nope.

Just then the guy started to stir as the guard's was ready as he sat up I then went over to him.

Loki: bell be careful.

I grabbed him by the shirt as I pulled him up to my eyes as he looked at me I then ask using my skill commandment of truth as my eyes started to slightly glow as I then said to him.

Bell: now you will tell me why is the soma familia wanting me dead I have done nothing to wrong them in the slightest.

Loki: (could it be because I bought lili out of the guild and now she is in a party with bell?)

Allen: you think I'll tell you anything brat!

I then punched him in the gut as he spit up blood that land on my cheek this surprised everyone to say the least I then said.

Bell: not only have you tried to kill me but you have worried goddess Loki and a lot of others in my familia I am tired of looking around every single fucking corner.

I then gripped his shirt with both of my hands as I said yelling at him.

Bell: IS IT SOMA IS IT HIM THAT WANTS ME DEAD THEN SAY SO IF SO ILL TAKE HIM OUT RIGHT NOW TELL ME!

I saw his eyes wide I was pissed.

Bell: I AN NOT RUNNING IS IT HIM!!!

Allen: n-no it's not lord soma!

I then threw him to the ground and said.

Bell: he's telling the truth.

Loki: bell calm down I know that what he's done is horrible.

Bell: I know I go out of control for a second there sorry.

Lili: it's ok bell.

I sighed and go back over to him and picked him up again and I said.

Bell: who wants me dead.

Allen: *tch* it's not like you won't find out sooner or later but your line should have ended it should have died along with your parents!

I snapped as I then kicked him in the chest sending him in to the wall of the arena as a guard grabbed my shoulder I talked with him at the hostess of fertilely.

Guard: calm down I know it's a sore topic but you need to calm down.

I nodded and took a deep breath as we all then saw him bite his own lip drawing blood and said as he swallowed something as the guards pointed their so ears at him.

Allen: if you think this is over your dead wrong your line will die!

Just then his eyes turned white as he fell over dead.

Bell: w-what.

I fell to my knees as couldn't believe what just happened.

Bell: why.

I then started to hit the ground as I started to yell as the ground started to get cracks in it.

Bell: WHY WHY WOULD SOMEONE GUVE THEIR LIFE UP LIKE THAT WHO WOULD MAKE SOMEONE DO SOMETHING LIKE THIS WHO!

I kept on pounding the ground I was pissed.

Bell: WHO DID THIS EVEN IN THEY ARE A GOD OR A GODDESS ILL KILL THEM THEY CANT TOY WITH PEOPLES LIVES LIKE THIS!!!

I then felt someone put their hand on my back as I looked up I saw goddess Loki.

Loki: it's ok we will find out who did this go calm down.

I slowly nodded as I then left.

3rd person POV.

Loki: lili go after him if he decides to live you come get me immediately.

Lili: yes goddess.

She then ran off.

Loki:( I am mad but I must keep a calm mind to not make a bad decision over this in the morning I shall go and bring bell with me to the soma familia to find out if they know anything after that I'll have to go get bell's title.)

Author: what should happen next?

Author: what skills should he get?

Author: who should be in his harem?

Author: who should join his adventurer party?