𓂸

𝐒𝐚𝐢𝐠𝐨 𝐔𝐩𝐝𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐝☝︎

𝐅𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐨𝐧𓁹ᴥ︎︎︎𓁹

𝐉𝐮𝐧𝐞 3𝐫𝐝, 2021
𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺

I sucked my teeth and looked over at Sonder. "Why you took this picture?" I asked, cutting his phone back on to show him the lockscreen.

He started cheesing, playing with the tips of the pillow. "You was lookin beautiful." He responded making me mug him.

"Nigga, I was sitting on the couch with two plates of food while biting into a piece of chicken. Where in that do you find beautiful?" I said, seeing Sagira shift from her position on the bed.

"You always beautiful." He said, looking at the TV.

He get on my nerves, I just wanna strangle him. Always lyin, knowing damn well that ion look beautiful in that picture.

Then you got Fathan ova here, murdering niggas n shit. This like a trap house but with kids living inside.

Its alright though cause if one of them go to jail, imma use they money to bail them out. If they broke and ain't got none, guess they gon have to do time.

-

"You kicked her out?" Fathan said. I nodded my head, sitting back down on the couch and placing Saigo in my lap.

"Seren too immature for me. When I tell her somethin she always gotta start an argument bout it." I responded, looking down at Sai when he pulled on my hair.

Before she had even walked in the house, she started arguing because I told her Gianna was starting to get a rash from her not cleaning her neck.

It don't make no damn sense to be honest. All I'm tryna do is give you advice n shit on how to take care of a baby so you won't be putting her into foster care when somebody call cps.

Shit, the baby might just find better parents if she do go.

Some people just not meant to have kids. I turned Sai around and stood him up in my lap, kissing all over his face as he laughed and smiled.

Ion think Sai gon get any darker cause he still bright as hell.

Seren not just immature but she delusional. Really tryna argue over a man who SHE wants, knowing damn well heon like her.

And a few days ago Nesryn was telling me that she had asked him if he was like me and why he wore 'feminine' clothes.

But, notice how she tells him shit when nobody else around to tell her somethin. Then he said that Pharoah started messing with him again after he disappeared for a few.

I lowkey forgot about his ass. I remember what he told me that day though cause the shit slipped out his mouth when he was arguing with me.

He said something along the lines of 'people like you are disgusting and shouldn't be alive anyway.' He was basically referring to me being intersex.

Sond wasn't outside when that happened since he was giving Gira her food and putting on a movie she wanted to watch.

Them words lowkey hurted me though, not even gon lie.