Chapter Thirty Six [Reap What You Sow Part Three]

O H A J I

"You wanted to know why, why you're still living?" The preacher asked me as I rubbed the tears out of my eyes.

"I don't give a fuck, done way to much to go back now" I said shaking my head as Silas was put on a stretcher.

"God has something great for you. You just haven't found your purpose yet" he smiled putting his hand on my shoulder and I pushed it away quickly.

"Fuck him! What he ever did for me?" I questioned as my anger got the best of me. "I ain't mean that" I sighed looking away as a police officer approached me. The preacher smiled small before backing away giving me time alone.

There comes a time when you have so much hate and anger in your heart it's impossible to heal. I was to set in my bad ways and there was no going back on it, this is something that should of been handled when I was a kid but it was to late for all of that now.

Right now in my life I wasn't even sure I believed there was a god. When I served those five years I'd just think about all my pain and suffering and wondered where he was then.

I watched the ambulance carrying Silas in it drive away and ignored the police questioning me. Tightening my grip on my shoulder that was bleeding I walked off towards a police car and pulled the trigger on the cop sitting inside.

Snatching him out of the car I pushed him out and got inside as the cops around began to open fire and call for back up.

Looking around I cut on the radio before pulling out of the church parking lot ignoring the preacher standing behind the car. I didn't care what anybody thought of me or who judged me fuck them I don't give a fuck and I never would.

Pulling my phone out of my pocket I dialed Jasmine's number speeding the car up and turning the corner loosing the cop car that had followed behind me.

"Hello?" She questioned sounding unsure of herself and I couldn't help the hysterical laugh that left my mouth hearing her gasp from the other side of the phone.

"We been through a lot together Jasmine. I tried to love you and I tried to be a friend to you but you couldn't just leave good enough alone you had to want more. Not everybody gets a fucking fairytale" I said angrily.

"O what are you talking about? I don't understand you" she said sounding confused but even I knew that was a fucking act, she'd always been a good fucking actress and I was tired of all this shit.

"I know about Terrance and I know Talia wasn't my daughter. Tell the fucking truth and don't lie to me!" I yelled hitting the steering wheel causing the horn to honk.

"I told you were going to get yours one day O and today is that day. You can't fuck with anyone else feelings your pathetic O and lonely and that's how you'll be for the rest of your life because your a bad person. Fuck Talia it isn't about her anymore Terrance handled her" Jasmine said heartlessly and I glanced at the gun in my lap.

"I lied, I am in love with you. You were always there for me and I took you for granted, please just tell me where you are. I want to make all this shit right Jas I swear to god" I sniffled and she laughed.

"Who's the bitch now? I'm at the old place. If I can see you cry I might even give you some" she said hanging up the phone and I licked my lower lip tasting the salt of the fake tears I'd just pushed out.

Rubbing my eyes I filled up with rage, the type of rage I hadn't had since I was a kid. She was reminding me of my mother and that bitch was the reason I didn't have a heart.

I heard police sirens again and knew the police had found the car. I sped through traffic pulling up into the neighborhood of the house I'd raised Calvin in.