Chapter 58

Stranger

It was morning when she was awoken, her eyes wander for a moment before seeing the familiar room of her house. She then put on her slippers and went out to see the body figure of Juan.

"Mommy" she mumbled as Juan turned her head in her direction and flashed her a smile.

"Is my JuJu awake now? I prepared an omelet, spring pancakes, and your favorite strawberry-flavored milk"

"Yey!" I scrambled my way to the dining room and ate with gusto, Juan gazed at me with her twinkling eyes. "Mommy, you eat too!" I gently pushed the plate of the omelet in her side making her smile widen.

"Thank you JuJu"

We then resumed our eating, while I do my homework which I already finished in my classroom but decided to handle in our house, Juan decided to clean the whole house. Maybe she's expecting a visitor then, I'm not sure but what I'm currently doing is browsing the internet.

Yes, I can now browse the internet with Juan's permission, I have done so many things and sell meng just to get her phone with me and I succeeded.

I'm currently waiting for the first episode to air on but I know it'll take time, even so, I know that some people would sneak their phones in and spread the word to the public.

And that's what I found.

I have found a post briefly describing our act and sprinkling some mystery and anticipation to the events that happened yesterday. It was from the Weibo of the show, even Han-ge, and Jing Jing spread the news to their social media thus creating more waves of comments from the netizens 

I wish I have a sibling as cute as those two!

Ah! They're officially the little sister of Han-ge and little brother of Jing Jing!

They're too beautiful! I can't!

My brain widens every time I look at those comments stating how beautiful and cute I am. Just seeing those comments give a boost to my already bruised ego, after all, I have been living in a very poor manner. They say that it's very easy to transform yourself into poverty to luxury but the other way around.

I heard the door being knocked on and heard Juan shout for me to ask who the person knocking is. She has already been briefed into not opening the door for people I know and that I should ask first who the person is before opening the door.

With that, I step out of my room and went to the door, passing Juan whose cleaning the glasses, I called out for the stranger.

"Who is it?" The knocks were lost and I tilted my head as I wait for the person to state their name.

It was to no avail, the person behind the door stayed silent making me feel slightly annoyed. I never had such long patience and was easily angered so I was about to turn my head when I heard the knocking again.

"Who is it! State your name!" I grew more annoyed and shouted at the annoying stranger from behind. They could have just stated their name and we'll go on their merry ways.

"Who is it JuJu?" Juan asked, stepping out from the kitchen she goes.

"They didn't say their names yet so I didn't open" she caressed my head and said a good job before peering into the peeping hole attached to our door.

It didn't take her a minute to see the figure behind but then realizing who that man was, she froze and felt her head was submerged into ice-cold water. She stepped back and held my hand so tight it caused me to wince in pain.

"Mommy?" I called out to her making her look down on me.

Her face was pure terror, lips trembling and eyes wide enough to see the tears hanging on her lashes.

"G-go to your room, JuJu go now!" She has never shouted at me nor has that kind of expression before which made me feel terrified a bit.

Eventually, I went to my room and hope that whoever that person is, she or he better not waste my efforts!

***
Chapter 58 is up!

Well, who do you think that person is hm?

Anyways, have a great day everyone! Stay safe and healthy!

Make sure to VOTE. COMMENT. SHARE.

Thank you!