Chapter 25

Trigger carefully kissed his wife's forehead who's currently sleeping. Ilang minuto niya pa itong pinagmasdan bago siya magpasyang bumangon mula sa kama.

He covered Miracle's body with a blanket as he stepped outside their room.

He's planning to bring his wife in the gallery later. Pero kailangan niya muna itong pagpahingahin dahil mahaba ang binyahe nila kanina.

Trigger went closer to the medicine that Dra. Haley gave him. Muli niyang binalik ang tingin sa pintuan ng kwarto bago dahan-dahang kuhanin ang bote ng gamot.

Mariin niyang pinikit ang mga mata niya.

Letting Miracle drink this medicine will stop her from gaining her memories. She won't be able to remember the trauma that she went through. Kapag naaalala ng asawa niya lahat ng paghihirap na pinagdaanan nito, he's afraid that something might happen to her.

But if he tries to cover his lies with another lies, it's fucking absurd.

He bit his lower lip harshly.

Pinikit niya muna saglit ang mga mata bago itapon sa basurahan ang gamot na 'yon.

Nilapat niya ang tingin sa pintuan ng kwarto nang marinig ang boses ng asawa. He quickly went inside the room and saw Miracle who's trying to get up.

Mabilis siyang lumapit dito at inalalayan ito paupo. He smiled sweetly when Miracle stared at his eyes.

"Katutulog mo lang, nagising ka na agad?" natatawa niyang tanong dito.

She pouted her lips. "Naalimpungatan ako kasi wala ka sa tabi ko."

Trigger smiled before kissing her hair. "I went outside, I'm sorry about that. Inaantok ka pa rin ba? You can sleep more if you want, I'll move the event so you don't have to worry about that."

Miracle hurriedly shook her head. "Ayaw! Gusto kong pumunta na roon, sige na Trigger, please. P-Punta na tayo roon," pagmamakaawa nito.

Agad na lumambot ang ekspresyon ng lalaki. Hinaplos niya ang pisngi ng babae.

"You don't have to beg, baby. I'll take you everywhere you want if you want me to do it."

Miracle flashed a sweet smile. "Really?"

He nodded as he smirk. "Yes, baby."

Mahigpit siyang niyakap ng babae nang marinig ang sagot niya.

"Salamat sa lahat ng ginagawa mo para sa akin, Trigger. I don't know how to thank you for eveything. For being patient for the last five years. Thank you for not leaving me," she sincerely said.

Trigger hugged Miracle back with the same intensity. He shut his eyes while savoring that moment.

You don't know how much pain I gave you back then, Miracle. He silently whispered inside his mind.

Humiwalay ang babae sa kaniya atsaka siya nginitian nang matamis. "We must love each other back then. I can feel that you're a good husband. I'm so lucky," she added.

Napayuko ang lalaki bago marahang tumawa nang mapait.

I've been a terrible husband, Miracle.

Nakangiti niyang hinarap ang asawa bago tumango.

"I am more than lucky to have you as my wife, Miracle. You always cook food for me, you always want the best for me, and I can't thank you enough for those things. And now that you need my help, I'll do everything you want. You deserve to be happy," he answered back.

Nangilid ang mga luha sa mga mata ng asawa. "Salamat, Trigger."

"You're always welcome." He kissed her lips gently. "Let's go. I'll take you to the gallery."

"THIS place looks amazing," Miracle uttered while roaming her eyes around the gallery's building.

Nakangiting tinulak ni Trigger ang wheelchair nito papasok. The guards lined up to give way to them.

"Wow, there are many balloons around us," pumapalakpak na saad ng babae habang nililibot ang tingin sa buong paligid.

He's just laughing with his lovely wife's reaction. Para itong bata na manghang-mangha sa isang lugar. He's happy to see the smile and happiness on Miracle's face.

He never made her smile when they were together. But now, seeing her happy is all he wants. Kuntento na siya basta't makita niya lang na ngumingiti at tumatawa ang asawa.

They went from the back door to surprise the guests. No one knows that his wife is back and he's planning to let everyone know that Miracle came back to his arms.

When everyone tried to call him insane for loving a dead woman, binalewala niya lang ang lahat ng 'yon. Even if the whole world is judging him, he didn't gave a fuck and still wait for his wife.

Nabungaran agad ng mag-asawa ang mga bigating tao sa loob. He made sure to invite different powerful people to attend the gallery's anniversary.

He failed to introduce Miracle to the whole world back then. He'll do it now.

Tumalungko ang lalaki sa harap ng asawa na bakas pa rin ang excitement sa mga mata. Happiness is evident on her face and it makes him smile.

"Hey, wife," he called Miracle's attention.

Agad namang bumaba ang mga mata ng babae sa kaniya. She giggled before kissing his cheeks. "Hey. Ang ganda rito, sobra."

He chuckled playfully. "I'm glad you liked the ambiance of the place."

"I love it so much! Excited na tuloy akong makita ang mga paintings ko. Hindi ko alam kung ano bang dapat maramdaman ko. Parang tumatalbog ang puso ko sa saya."

"Believe me, baby. Your works are one of the best paintings I've ever seen. Maraming nagtangkang bumili ng obra mo, even the international client went crazy. But I respect your decision, I decided to build a gallery for you and display your works here. And look at this, Heaven's gallery is one of the most visited place in the Philippines."

Miracle smiled sweetly. "I'm so happy."

Hinarap niya ang wheelchair nito sa kaniya bago ito ngitian. "I'm going to introduce you to everyone."

Her eyes widened with what he said.

"M-Me? Bakit? Hindi b-ba ako kilala ng ibang tao bilang asawa mo?" kinakabahan nitong tanong.

He shook his head. "N-No, it's not like that. Of course they know you. I just need to tell them that you're alive and you survived that accident."

Miracle's eyes twinkled. "Okay, whatever you want, Trigger," nakangiti nitong tugon.