Prologue

"RAGE COME out, son! Prius is in the living room!" Shouted his mother, Aleandra, from the outside of his room.

"I'm coming mom!" Rage shouted back.

Blowing an exasperated breath, Rage lazily stood up from the single sofa after clapping close his laptop.

Lumabas siya ng silid at nang makita ang ina na nasa hallway patungo sa hagdanan ay patakbo siyang humabol dito at inakbayan ito saka hinalikan sa pisngi.

"Thanks for calling me, mom," he said before jogging towards the stairs leaving her mom smiling while shaking her head.

"Moron! Why aren't you ready yet? Nakalimutan mo bang susunduin nating ngayon ang kapatid ko?" Yamot na salubong sa kanya ng best friend niyang si Prius.

Natigilan si Rage at nagkamot ng batok.

"Kinda."

"What have you been doing?" Prius tsked when he twitched his right shoulder. "Same thing? Damn. I feel really bad for you but at the same time I salute your unwavering patience and dedication in finding your sister." Prius shook his head.

"Thanks," Rage nonchalantly replied.

Pumalatak ang kaibigan niya saka siya marahas na hinila sa braso palabas ng manor.

"We don't have enough time. We'll go now," anito.

Rage shrugged. "No problem. My clothes ain't that bad to be in Manila International Airport."

He's just in his casual light blue shirt, black shorts, paired with sneakers shoes.

"Damn, bud, I'm feeling giddy. It's been six months since the last time I saw my sister," anang kaibigan niya nang makapasok ng sasakyan nito.

Rage grunted. "Six months is nothing to compare to the eleven years that I last saw my sister Kale, Prius."

"I know..." Prius replied then sighed heavily.

The travel to the Crown's HQ was quiet. Prius was driving while Rage fall into deep thought. Back to the day he last saw his sister. Her face almost fades from his memory but her striking beautiful sliver eyes are still there. Imprinted in his mind, the only thing that he remembers clearly and looks for whenever he meets a woman that looks the same age as his sister, Kale.

Kahit saan siya magpunta ay lagi niyang hinahanap ang ganoong kulay ng mata. Sadly, he hasn't had luck. His sister's eyes were so unique and if he'll be blessed to see those kinds of eyes, carried by a woman the same age as his sister he will surely make everything to know if it was Kale.

Then when his mind went to the last time he saw his biological mother alive, Rage shuts his eyes and clenched his jaw.

Discreetly, he shook his head to forget the memories that forever will hunt him—awake or sleep. Or maybe— he hopes, it will leave him if his promise to his deceased mother will be fulfilled. That is, find Kale and take care of her.

Pero hanggang ngayon wala parin. Tatlong taon na rin mula nang inumpisahan niyang hanapin ang kapatid. He started when he turned eighteen, just a week after he was accepted to be part of the organization that his adopted parents are handling.

Together with his ten adopted brothers and friends they searched but found nothing. There's no record at all about her. No education, hospital records, passport, etc. It was like she disappeared together with her father.

And Rage dreads that Kale is suffering in the hands of her abusive father somewhere, worse if she's already dead.

Ipinilig niya ang ulo para iwala ang mga negatibong naiisip. She's alive and he will hold on to that.