Chapter 18

Hayley's POV

Today is the dance so I got up and headed downstairs. "Morning mom." "Morning luv. Said Mom" I started to eat. "Mom can you help me get ready." "Yeah my luv I'll help you. Said Mom" We finished eating and talked for a little bit then started to get ready.

 Said Mom" We finished eating and talked for a little bit then started to get ready

I was finally finished. "You look beautiful. Said Mom" "thank you but lets start to head over." We apparated over and we landed into an dorm room. "Mom I think we went to the wrong one." "No we didn't I had to help Lily with something. Said Mom" "Oh ok well I'm going to head down." "Alright I luv you. Said Mom" "Luv you too." I walked off and made my way downstairs. I was walking down the stairs and everyone turned to me. Then I saw Theo. "I thought you couldn't come." "And miss seeing you in the dress no way. Said Theo" "I love you." "I love you too now shall we head out. Said Theo" "we shall"  Everyone walked out to the great hall it was just me and Theo last to walk in. We started to dance then we stopped. "I missed you so much." "I know I missed you too. Said Theo" I gave him a kiss then Jackson came over. "Hayley you look beautiful also I have gillyweed for tomorrow. Said Jackson" "thank you"

James POV

Hayley walked and she looked beautiful. "Wow she really got my genes." Lily slapped my head. "Ow" "are you gonna tell her she looks beautiful or not. Said Lily" "yeah I am." I walked over to Hayley She was alone. "Hey James. Said Hayley" "hey Hayley you look beautiful tonight." "Thank you James. Said Hayley" " I didn't know Theo was coming." "Me either he surprised me he said he didn't want me to dance alone or he couldn't miss the dance for me. Said Hayley" "he sounds sweet." "He really is he's never rude or mean. Said Hayley" "he sounds perfect for you." Then came back over. "May I have this dance. Said Theo" "yes you may. Said Hayley" They walked off too dance a d Lily and Mary came over. "He's a good kid for her." "Their soul mates. Said Lily" "they'll do anything for each other. Said Mary" "he treats her right" "yeah he does. Said Mary" They came back over. "Hey mom. Said Hayley" "hey luv. Said Mary" "mom were gonna head to bed now we're tired. Said Hayley" "alright. Said Mary" They both walked off I was a little mad. "Are you sure their not gonna have sex." "Their not they both want to wait a little longer. Said Mary" "are you sure their not." "I'm sure James and besides when Hayley says she's tired she is she is like you. Said Mary" "I told you James you always sleep. Said Lily" "Whatever." "She has his attitude and temper but hers is very short so she gets mad easily. Said Mary" "no wonder she yelled and me yesterday." "I got a picture of them I'll give it too you later Lily. Said Mary" "yeah ok I'll add it to the collection. Said Lily" "you guys have so many pictures of us sleeping mainly." "Because you both like to sleep what else. Said Mary" "and you guys are cute when your sleeping you both look so peaceful. Said Lily" "yeah I know Hayley does she is also light surprisingly." "Yeah she is always been like that since she was a baby. Said Mary" "how has work been." "Its been good. But if anything was to happened to me I put in my will Hayley goes to you James I know her and Snape hate each other. Said Mary" "Mary what's going on." "Its just with the death eaters attacking a lot lately I just want to be prepared. But everything has been going good no sign of anyone trying to bring back you-known-who back. Said Mary" "that's good. Said Lily" "yeah it is" We all talked for a while then the danced ended so I went to check on Hayley. I saw her asleep on the bed cuddled up to Theo she looked peaceful so I left to my dorm and went to sleep.