~Father and Daughter~

Father and Daughter

Father and Daughter

Remus had taken Viola out of the house while Rosaleé and Georgine caught up in the living room.

Viola pulled on Remus' hand, dragging him through the fields, excited to get down to the beach.

"Careful Vi!" Remus called as Viola went running off down the path on her own, letting go of his hand.

Remus chuckled to herself as he watched Viola run into the distance, every so often stumbling over her summer dress Rosaleé had dressed her in.

Remus breathed in the sea and the soft smell of grass and the flowers that sprung up in the verges of the path.  The sea birds circled overhead, gathering nesting materials and building them into the cliff side.

Hearing the sound of Violas sandals hitting the floor he looked up to find her running back to him.

"Here" she smiled holding up a bunch of flowers she'd picked, "for you" she said placing them into his hand

"Thank you Viola" Remus smiled, "they're very pretty"

Viola sighed to herself in contentment before taking Remus' hand. Remus gave it a squeeze as the too walked back to the house, their arms swinging beside them as they descended onto the beach.

"Auntie George!" Viola shouted, bursting through the door and running through the kitchen and into Georgines arms that were held out wide waiting for Viola to throw herself into her.

She picked up Viola spinning her around and kissing her nose before placing her back on the floor gently.

"There she is!" Georgine smiled brushing Violas hair out of the way, "beautiful!" She exclaimed standing up and taking back her seat next to Rosaleé.

Viola clambered up in between Remus and Rosaleé, nestling herself into the tiny gap between her two parents.

"Is Mattia here?" She asked expectantly, looking to Georgine

"Oh no, he's with his dad today" Georgine said as Rosaleé got up to put the flowers Viola had picked into a small vase.

"Oh" Viola frowned, "if Mattia can't come can Neville?" She asked turning to Remus

"Perhaps tomorrow, I'll have to ask Agusta" Remus replied