Spin off story #1

[A/N: This does not goes with the original plot, it's a spin off story cause I think this is a good story and I don't want to rewrite the whole thing just because it does not fit with the plot. :) ]

-In this story [Y/N] have powers before they even met the gang. Different elements with different names. That's all.-

[Y/N] discover their powers by accident. It all happen when this soul keeper was doing their job

[Y/N] is strolling down the halls to make sure that no students are roaming around the school at the time. Making sure no children are get caught by any supernatural in the school. After a few rounds of patrolling they sigh a breath of relief. 

"Seems like no one is here... that's great!" they went back to their boundary and sat in their room, their mind wondering into oblivion.

"If only my brothers would play with me like old times... I wish I could have someone with me, it's been quite lonely here." just as they finished their sentence a bright light shine beside them.

"What the heck- Erm......" They said before they moved their hand down to see 4 other people with them. The people looked confuse as well.

There stood a girl with the same feature as them but she tie hair up into a ponytail with dark clothing. She looked a bit emo in [Y/N]'s opinion. [you decided the clothes]

Next is a girl wearing galaxy theme clothes with her hair down. Along with their other look-a-like he wore a [F/C] clothing and had a watch tied onto his wrist. The last one is wearing a sunglasses and a cape covering half of his body.  

"Um hi?" The galaxy girl said after a few minute passed. The boy in sunglasses hug the girl from behind before he greet her back.

"Sup! The name is Alan!" The galaxy girl chuckle. The emo girl was not having it and took out her stick, poking the boy's hand away from the girl.

"What in the name of Author is going on here?" [Y/N] question themselves.

"It seems that we're transport here through some kind of light." Watch boy mentioned. The rest agreed

"Hey you! You look like the owner of this place so do you know how did this happen?" Alan ask [Y/N] who is having some kind of crisis right now-

[We'll be right back]

"Alright so let's introduce ourselves first shall we? I'll start. My name is [Y/N] Yugi, I'm the owner of this place you all are currently in. I wished for someone to accompany me a few minutes ago and poof you all are here." 

"So we're here because of you and your wish that somehow came true and drag us here?" Emo girl said.

"Yea....Yes. I think." Galaxy girl start to speak next.

"Alright then, you all may call me Diana. I was talking a nice stroll in my garden before I was suddenly brought here." The girl who is now known as Diana took out a notebook from her pocket and wrote some things down.

"The name's Shiro, I work at a café and I'm friends with Diana." The emo girl said, looking at what Diana is writing in her book.

"I am Luna and I work with my siblings. We're really close with each other." Watch boy smiled. Alan shrugged.

"Welp you already know my name." 

They all chatted with each other and play Monopoly and Uno after that, somehow not destroying their new friendship in the process.

Well the newcomers got send back home right before 6.00 am which is [Y/N]'s daily patrol time around the school. 

They all bid each other farewell before the white light kidnap them once again.