Piece #4

Don't be fooled by the world's lies...

The facade people put on are no more than poor attempts at recognition.

Winning is all that matters to those at the top. After all, History is decided by the winners.

'Whiz!'

A bullet passed by a camp. Everyone immediately woke up. They rushed around grabbing rifles and  whatever gear they could. Then a shot connected with one's head. He fell. Then another and another. One by one they fell to the ground. Shouts of surprise and cusses were silenced. None managed to run away.

A group of people approached the camp. They inspected everything and made their way into the tents. In there they found files and locations. Through the body cams and overhead views, it looked like it was a small intel camp.

"There we have it,"(Woman)

"A bunch of fucking detonators and locations where they supposedly would blow."(Man)

"We can't risk a full on attack. We'd lose too many troopers and resources."(Woman)

"Then what do you propose?"(Man)

"An old specialist of mine."(Woman)

"No...not him. Anyone but him."(Man)

"We are out of options, Norris. It's time to pull out our trump cards."(Woman)

She brought out a laptop and placed it on the table.

"It's too risky, Jean. What if it happens again?"(Norris)

"That's why he won't be 'him' anymore."(Jean)

"What do you mean?"(Norris)

"It's time we have a new operative, don't you think?"(Jean)

Norris narrowed his eyes at Jean.

"And who is this 'new' operative?"(Norris)

"Kenji Goro..."(Jean)

A file was opened on the computer. It showed a figure with a hood on and a gold skull mask.

 It showed a figure with a hood on and a gold skull mask

"Death has caught up..."(Jean)