26

"Use Jungkook's or Taehyungs's phone to call me if anything alright?" Yoongi fussed over her with eyes brows knitted in concern. He felt bad he couldn't work from home today to watch over her.

Hana couldn't help but chuckle, "I'll be alright Yoongi. You're worrying too much." She hugged him goodbye.

"I mean it Hana." Yoongi looked up making eye contact with Jungkook. "Call me for anything." He pulled back and smiled sweetly at her, "I'll ask Sejin hyung to get you a new phone by today."

"Yoongi hurry up!" Namjoon called for him down the hall.

"Aish— Coming!" Yoongi yelled down the hall making Hana chuckle even more.

"You better go or else I'll be blamed for being too much of a distraction." She cheekily smiled up at him.

He pinched her cheek, his usual smirk on his face, "you've already been blamed as my distraction since I met you." He quickly kissed her on the cheek before tossing her a wink. "See you later beautiful."

Hana was in too much shock, her cheeks ablaze at his brazen actions and words specially out in a hallway a staff member could easily see. She cupped her heated cheeks in between her palms as she turned to walk back into the apartment after closing the door. She was so lost in thought she literally walked into the man standing right behind her.

"Oof." She looked up eyes wide. "Oh Jungkook I'm so sorry I—"

"You really like hyung huh." He sighed deeply. It wasn't his blunt statement but the sadness in his eyes was what made her breath caught in her throat.

"I—" she didn't know what to say. And she didn't know why Jungkook was looking at her with such a sad expression before he smiled gently.

"Sorry. I shouldn't be asking that, of course you like hyung." He chuckled, "Taehyung and I were actually going to watch a movie we wanted to catch up on. Want to join us?" He asks pointing back to the living room.

"Oh— yeah sure that sounds nice!" Hana smiled up at him excitedly and he could see the sparkles in her eyes.

His heart started being really loud and fast in his chest.

This is wrong

She already has hyung. Why am I feeling this way?

"—Hey, are you two coming?" Taehyung peeped from around the corner with a look of confusion. "Movie's all set up. I'm just making some popcorn."

"I'll help!" Hana quickly scampered away with Taehyung to the kitchen and Jungkook swore he could see her ears were tinged with red. He breathed out a heavy sigh and made his way to the living room to relax on the couch. He was at least relieved Namjoon found out who the philosopher was so they could get some answers and so that he could stop feeling this way.

Hana on the other hand was flustered, she couldn't understand why she could suddenly hear Jungkook's thoughts now too, since the hospital. She was suddenly reminded when she heard his voice again in her head and it was something she wasn't expecting.

"Hana, I think the popcorn is done." Taehyung pointed to the microwave in front of her and she gasped, scurrying to get a bowl but Taehyung was already on it. He chuckled, "everything okay? You seem a little distracted."

"Ah— yeah sorry I'm just thinking about things." She mumbled and Taehyung's eyes softened.

"Im sorry you had to go through such a frightening experience like that Hana—"

"Oh no—! It's not about that it's—" she quickly shook her hands in front of her before she caught herself, "it's—"

Taehyung just chuckled and pat her shoulder, "don't worry, you don't have to tell me. Just let me know if you need me to call Yoongi hyung okay? I know all of this must be really confusing and honestly scary." He took the popcorn out of the microwave and poured its contents into a big bowl. The smell of delicious butter filled the air. "Though I'm kinda jealous that Yoongi hyung has a soulmate." He confessed with a wry smile. "Shall we?"