CHAPTER 81 : SCORPIUS AND ARCHER (1)

It has been a week since the tragic event, and it's Archer, and supposedly Scorpius' 17th birthday and as a tribute to Scorpius, Archer decided to show them memories.

"Are you sure Sherlock?" Ron asked as he saw Archer at Scorpius' room holding the latter's Slytherin robes.

"'Course I'm sure" He said, looking around the room everything about it reminded him of Scorpius.

"Everybody's waiting downstairs", Ron said offering his hand to Archer.

"'Mione's even there" He said, and Archer took his hand as they both went downstairs.

"The Pensieve's here" Diana said as she saw Archer going down with Ron.

"How do you do this again?" Archer asked playfully.

"If Five was here he'd know" Hermione muttered and the whole room looked at her.

"Sorry" She mumbled, and Sirius waved it off and smiled at Hermione.

"I know how don't worry" Archer said as he was holding the vial in his hand, it was Scorpius' memories.

"All of your questions, or comments will be entertained later" Archer said and they nodded.

Archer looked at the room; Athena, Remus, Regulus, Sirius, Ron, Hermione, and Diana was looking at him.

"Put it in", Diana said and Archer nodded before dropping it in the Pensieve.

They all bobbed their heads in, and a scene started to unfold.

———

Five year old Archer was playing around with his toy broom while his twin brother Scorpius was reading a book.

"If you're able to play quidditch what position would you play for?" Archer randomly asked his brother.

"I prefer to stay on the ground" Scorpius said with a yawn.

"You? Stay on the ground, I doubt" Archer said, and Scorpius closed his book and looked at his brother.

"Well a beater" He said, and Archer smirked knowing that he won.

"I'll be a chaser", Archer said, and Scorpius nodded.

"Do you think Uncle Regulus will tell us a Story about Hogwarts?" Scorpius questioned.

"Uncle Regulus always has story for me and you", Archer said as he went down of the broom.

"Do you think he'll tell us about Daddy?" Scorpius asked and Archer smiled.

"Maybe!" He said excitedly.

"Boys! Lunch!" Diana called from a far, and the boys started to run towards their Mother.

"Is Uncle Regulus there?" Scorpius asked, and Diana nodded.

"Is Grandpa Lyall there?" Archer asked, and Diana nodded again.

The two went in with Diana and they saw Lyall, and Regulus laughing with eachother.

"Grandpa!" They shouted and ran to Lyall, Lyall opened his arms and hugged the two.

"How are the two of you?" Lyall asked, and they smiled at him.

"We're fine!" They said enthusiastically.

"Uncle Regulus!" They both said, and Regulus smiled at them.

———

"We're eleven, right?" Archer asked Scorpius as he entered their room, Scorpius took off his reading glasses, and nodded at his brother.