62. vacation start

Y/N Pov.:

New Year's eve was beautiful. We all hang out at my house, played games, talked and laughed together. It was the first time that our family's really met. And thankfully, everyone came along very very well. I met Sams girlfriend, very nice girl and perfect for him. Everyone had a midnight kiss except Harry and Paddy. They gave each other a bro fist. Don't know why but they just did.

Today was the day where we would travel to Hawaii. The boys drove together and i let my dad drive me. After some minutes, i were finally at the airport. "Do you have everything ?" he asked me while we walked to the entrance.

"Yes, dad. Don't be a mom." we both laughed.

"Just have fun, sweetheart. It will maybe be the last time you can travel for the next time. You heard about that Corona thing, right ? That should be really bad." he said.

"I don't think it's going that bad. But still thank you. See you in 2 weeks." i said and hugged him.

"Love you hun."

"Love you too, dad." i said and then walked in the airport over to the already waiting boys. "Hey."

"Y/N !" everyone said and hugged me.

"You exited Y/N ?" Tom pulled me in his side.

"Yes, but don't forget that we are in public." i said.

"Oh right, i forgot." he said and pulled away from me.

"We should go now. We have a flight to catch." Haz said and we all walked to out gate.

"I'm sorry ?" we heard a person behind us said. We turned around and saw 2 little girls, probably 13 years old.

"What do you need ?" i asked politely.

"Could we maybe get a picture with you and Tom ?" That one girl asked.

"Of course." Tom said and she handed Harry her phone.

"1,2,3 cheese." Harry said and we all smiled in the camera.

"Thank you. Can i ask you something ?" she asked me.

"Of course." i said.

"Is that true what they are saying with you and Cole ? Are you dating ?" she asked.

"Oh no, honey. Me and Cole are just friends. I promise." i said.

"Okay thank you. Have a nice day." they said and walked away.

"Cute." i said and begann to walk again.

"Still don't like it." Tom said.

"Probably you don't need to get used to it. I think you and Y/N will get shipped next." Haz said.

"I already get shipped with a girl. That is Y/N but they don't know it yet." he said.

"Okay can we stop this shipping thing ? I want to enjoy my vacation." Sam said.

"Same." i said.

After we did all the check in, we sat down in our seats. Me sitting between Haz and Tom, with Tom on the widow. And the other boys in front of us. "You exited ?" Tom asked.

"Yeah. Not only is it the first vacation with you, where we don't need to work. Also to leave the cold weather behind us and lay down in the sun. Perfect." i said.

"It's going to be great, darling." he said.

"So where are we staying anyways ?"Tuwain asked.

"In a house." Harry said.

"And the rest will be a surprise." Sam said. "So Tom, be quiet."

"Don't ask me anything about the house. I won't stay quiet." he said to me.

"I try." i laughed.

After some minutes, the plane started. I put on a movie with Haz because Tom wanted to sleep. I completely understand him because it was only 6 am.

We were at the end of the movie when Toms head fell on my shoulder. I looked over to him and placed some hair out of his face.

"You guys are really happy." Haz said.

I turned to him. "What did you say ?"

"I said that you two are really happy. You look very happy together." he said.

"Yeah, i really lo- like him, i really like him." i said.

"Did you wanted to say love him ?" he asked. I looked down. "Did you never said the l-word to each other ?"

I shook my head. "No. I mean is it wrong if i love him ?"

"No not at all. I'm just surprised. Normally people say that when they kiss or get together. You are now nearly 4 month together." he said.

"I just don't wan to do anything wrong. This is my first relationship and hopefully also my only one." i said.

"You don't to anything wrong. If i'm begin honest, i never saw Tom that happy, even with his Ex and they were childhood friends. I think he loves you too." he said.

"Thanks Haz." i said.

"Anything for this little princess." he smiled.

"So now to you. Why don't you have anyone ?" i asked.

"Actually i have. Maybe. And actually you are going to meet her." he smirked.

"What ? When ? Who ? Where ? Since when ? Why don't i know her ?" i asked.

"Woah calm down Y/N/N. I didn't said anything because it's fresh and we aren't in a relationship. I don't say her name because that's a surprise. I met her through Tom and i asked the boys if she could come with us to Hawaii. They said yes and she will staying with in my room. You will lover her." he said.

"Do i know her already ?" he nodded. "Ahhh i'm so exited. Little Hazza boy is becoming a men. Will she be the hole time with us ?"

"Yes, if it isn't a problem for you ?" he said.

"Of course not. I know how it is to only live with boys in a house but it's still a little exhausting. And when you say that i will like her and when she likes me too, what i hope, than nothing bad can happen." i said.

"Thanks Y/N. So you and Tom, are you staying in the same room ?" he asked.

"No, he already planned that i would stay in my own room. We never slept together in a bed. Only once on the couch but not on purpose." i said.

"Do you want to ?" he asked.

"I don't want to rush things. I don't know when i do something right and when wrong. I don't even know if i'm doing things wrong right now." i said.

"You do perfect Y/N. Put just don't wait forever, okay ?" he said.

"I'll try my best Haz. I really try."

"I know." he said and for the rest of the flight we watched movies, talked or slept.