battle

earlier

earlier

"AAAAND...FACE FORWARD." Doctor Ieiri Shoko held her pointer finger in front of her patient, y/n's eyes crossing as she focused on Shoko's knuckle.

"...She seems a bit traumatized. Her eyes are having trouble focusing, but that's to be expected, considering she lost someone so important to her." Shoko explained to Gojo, who was sitting in a nearby chair against the wall.

Y/n examined Shoko's appearance, as she looked a lot different than from what she remembered. Back in high school, Shoko had jaw length hair, and a considerably restful face. Now she had long brown hair and dark bags under her eyes, and she appeared even more tired than usual.

"Y/n, did you bring anything with you before you arrived here?"

"...No. I didn't really think to."

"I see...I'm going to go search for some supplies so
y/n can get the blood she needs. In the meantime, Gojo, you can take her wherever." Shoko advised.

"Supplies?" Gojo asked as he stood out of his chair, y/n hopping down from the examination table.

"Yeah, like vials and blood pumps or whatever. I'm sure she'd rather have human blood rather than animal blood, isn't that right?" Shoko turned to look at y/n, who lightly shook her head in agreement.

"Ahhh, okay then! I'll leave it to you!" Gojo flashed a thumbs up. "...Y/n, how do you feel? Physically? Are you tired?"

"...Not really-"

"Wanna partake in a Jujutsu Initiation Battle!?"

"You just made that up." Shoko eyed Gojo, him chuckling guilty.

"I like watching my students fight each other!"

Shoko sighed. "If she doesn't feel any aching or cravings at the moment, she should be fine to battle. Besides, we can gauge what type of treatment we can put her on to help bring out the best in her, based on her fighting style. But not for too long, she is lower on blood that she should be."

"

"...Nanami, sir? Who am I fighting?" Itadori shouted from the center of the football field.

Nanami, who was standing on the top of the steps with his arms crossed, avoided the question. The other students sat at the bottom of the stairs underneath a shaded tree, waiting to watch what battle was about to commence.

Itadori puckered his lips, turning his gaze to the sky. I hope I'm not fighting Gojo.

"Do you think he's gonna fight that new girl we saw?" Nobara asked quietly, them watching as Itadori spaced out.

"That would make the most sense." Panda responded.

"They've gotta be pretty strong to be fighting Itadori." Megumi mumbled.

"WAS THAT A COMPLIMENT?!!"

All the students jumped at Itadori's loud voice, the pink haired boy smiling in pride.

"Why are you listening to us!!!?" Megumi hissed angrily.

"Ah, I see you've gathered everyone, Nanami!"

The students turned around to see Gojo approach Nanami, a young girl accompanied at his side. "Please stop yelling." Nanami sighed to Gojo.

The girl next to Gojo had hazel colored skin, and dark brown hair that reached just below her collarbone. She had a pretty athletic build, having toned triceps and calves. She was wearing the Jujutsu Tech uniform, dressed in black leggings and a navy blue skirt and shirt, like Nobara's outfit.

Her eyes were downturned and gave a bored expression, and the bags underneath them were visible, as if she hadn't got sleep for ages.

The girls eyes shifted to Megumi, making the him perk with familiarity. He recognized that look, as her eyes had slightly widened just at the sight of him.

Only a look that she gave him and Gojo.

"...Y/n?"

All the kids turned to Megumi. "...You know her?" Nobara asked, her brows raised with shock.

"You can get acquainted later! It's battle time!!" Gojo clapped excitedly, patting y/n's back to signal to her to head down to the field.

Just as she was about to take a step, Nanami placed his hand on her shoulder, stopping her. Y/n turned to her right, meeting with his small, demanding brown eyes. "...Don't overdo it."

Megumi overheard Nanami's warning to y/n, a buried memory suddenly emerging from his mind.

Within seconds, y/n gripped the bat tightly, her pupils dilating as she eyed the ball. She swung the bat forward, the small white baseball colliding into the wood stick. It bounced off at a great speed, heading straight back towards Megumi.

Before he could even react, the ball flew right past his face, the wind created from the speed of the ball making his hair move swiftly. The ball smashing through the wooden fence behind them, creating a small hole.

Y/n dropped the bat on the ground, jumping up and down and throwing her hands up in victory. "Home run!!" She laughed.

If she was that strong at 5 years old...

how strong is she now?