Chapter two

Venti is the left and Xiao is the right
They've also been in this relationship for a good month now just due to season changes

Holy shit Venti why'd you blow up my phone?

Sorry Xiao I just wanted to ask you something

Well I'm here now what is it?

Well since we're friends in all I was wondering if you could possibly allow my to watch you stream from your room?

What why also are you aware of how weird that sounds we just met

I don't see the problem isn't that what friends do?

Of course you'd think that you've never had a friend before have you? Whatever I guess you can it'll be weird though

That sounds ruder than it should be anyway aren't you gonna give me your address?

No

How do you expect me to get to your house then?!

Meet me at the school at 12:00 we can walk to my house if you're late I'll leave you I'll be out before I start my stream anyway

Okay I guess

VENTI'S POV
"Venti I thought I told you to go to bed I don't want you to be tired tomorrow morning" "Right night mom" "Goodnight"
The next morning Venti was obviously exited about something and was in quite a rush considering he woke up at 11:30. "Whoa slow down the why're you in a rush?" "I have to meet someone at my school in a few minutes and I cannot be late speaking of which I have to go tell mom and dad I'll be back thanks!"
Rosaria sighed as Venti ran out of his house.
"Finally you're here I was about to leave." "Wha? I was only three minutes late!" "Whatever let's go I can't Leave Ganyu and Qiqi alone for too long"
Xiao and Venti began walking to Xiao's house talking although it was for like Venti going on and on about how much he hated his fame but Xiao didn't seem to mind it.
"Ganyu,Xiao is home" Ganyu came from around the wall. "V-Venti?! Xiao you kidnapped a celebrity?!" "Ganyu use your brain he wanted to come over now here I have to go and start my stream I'm already like ten minutes late.
XIAO'S POV
Xiao handed Ganyu the groceries he got then went up to his room with Venti. "You can sit here and play something but do not get into the camera I hate having to answer questions about who enters my room" "Why?" "Because they always end in me having to explain how I have two dads" Venti nodded his head and sat next to Xiao as he started the stream.
Xiao sighed as he instantly got questions like

Why were you so late? Did something happen to you? Did you finally get a girlfriend?
"How in the world would me getting a girlfriend cause me to start streaming late?" Venti looked at Xiao confused.
After a good thirty five minutes Venti tapped Xiao's shoulder. "Xiao I need help" Xiao looked at Venti and made sure to turn off his microphone and camera. "What is it?" Venti pointed at the computer screen. "It won't let me draw anything" Xiao sighed handing him the pad and pen. "You need these to draw and don't draw anything weird my dads check what I draw" Venti nodded and Xiao went back to streaming.
"No I don't have a girlfriend why does everyone keep asking my friend is over and he needed help" Of course practically all of his fans instantly got suspicious of him considering he doesn't even want more than one friend. Once the hour and thirty minute mark hit Xiao ended his stream and sighed. "Did I mess it up?" "No,what did you draw?" Venti quickly went in front of the computer screen. "Nothing just a few lines" Xiao pulled Venti to the side. "You drew me while I was streaming?" "I'm sorry I can't draw" Xiao looked at Venti "Ya you can't draw and I'm straight" Venti and Xiao stared at each other. "What?" Xiao turned red "Nothing let's just go and see what Ganyu and Qiqi are doing." "Wait one more question" "Fine what is it?" "Why do you have a folder full of drawing of me?" "None of your business." "Do you have a crush on me?" "You said one more question you know" "So you do?" Xiao looked at Venti then walked to the side of his bed. "What are you doing" "The same thing I do to Hu Tao and Ganyu when they annoy me" Xiao got his nerf gun from the side of his bed and started shooting at Venti. "Hey that hurts!" Venti ran out of Xiao's room and down the stairs. "Venti what happened?" "You can't run that far Venti!" "Now now Xiao what did dad say about using your nerf gun in the house?" Xiao sighed not wanting to pick up the little foam bullets off the floor. "Well me and Qiqi were about to watch a movie do you two want to join since your already down here?" Xiao and Venti nodded their heads and sat with each other as Ganyu turned off the lights and started the movie. After a good ten minutes Qiqi and Ganyu were passed out on the couch. "Venti are you crying?" "Of course I am how could you not be crying this is the saddest movie I've ever watched" "Venti... it's the Little Mermaid" "She can't be with the one she loves!" Xiao sighed pulling Venti into a hug to comfort him. "Such a big baby" "Shush you evil man" Xiao rolled his eyes and continued to watch the movie.
Once the movie ended all four of them ended up falling asleep.
CHILDE'S POV
As Childe and Zhongli entered their home to see four sleeping kids Childe laughed. "They fell asleep watching the little mermaid didn't you cry while watching that movie Zhongli?" "It's a very sad movie you just don't have a heart" Childe rolled his eyes and walked up the stairs to their room.
XIAO'S POV
At around 2:30 Xiao and Venti woke up. "Shouldn't you be going now I'm sure you're parents are worried about you" Venti shook his head. "I have the day free, speaking of which I know a nice place we can't go if you want some peace and quiet" Xiao stood up and grabbed Venti. "Alright then lead the way" Xiao followed Venti out of the door making sure he locked on his way out. He didn't bother telling Ganyu since he saw his fathers keys on the table.
Once Xiao and Venti made it the breeze instantly hit them making Venti shiver a bit. "Are you cold? You can wear my jacket I have a warm shirt under it" Venti shook his head shivering. "N-No I'm a-alright" Xiao sighed and removed his jacket practically forcing Venti into it. "Considering you're shivering I think you need it." Xiao And Venti walked over to a tree and sat down peacefully watching nature. Unfortunately they didn't notice the person taking photos of them which could possibly cause this friendship to take an unexpected turn.