18: Said Kinky

The moment our lips connected, the tension within us exploded. The lever was pulled. It was funny how we only did things when we were drunk. It goes to show just how much we cover up when sober.

He shoved me against a wall knowing one of the positions that get me hot and bothered. I threaded my fingers through his hair as his kisses ran deeper making me question my existence. That was just his effect on me.

I hitched my legs around his waist bringing us closer than before. He backed us up and threw me onto the bed making me laugh aloud. He climbed on top of me and teased me as he nipped at my neck. "Get on with it, we have no time to waste," I moaned.

He slowly unzipped my dress and the intake of breath that followed let me know I did a great job at picking my undergarments earlier. He ravished my body making me elicit sounds of pleasure. The tingling in my lower area increased the sexual desire.

I rolled us over and straddled him. I stripped him of his clothing making sure the dirty talk flowing freely from my mouth was enough to arouse him. My doings proved correct as all control I once held was rendered useless as he flipped us over and held my hands above me.

"You sure?" He asked before proceeding.

"Positive."

~∞~

I jolted upward before the dream could continue. It was my worst mistake as the hangover hit me like a sack of elephants. The groans from below me frightened me beyond belief.

"Way to scare me." The sound of a certain raspy voice was enough to set me over the edge. I was holding out for my purity until I moved an inch and felt the soreness hit me. I clenched my teeth as I tried to find a position to rest in.

"What the hell are you packing down there?" Carter only smirked as I boosted his ego a bit. As I tried to run my hands through my hair, I realized one key thing. "Are you fucᴋing kidding me?"

"It just gets better and better." He grinned.

"Why the hell do you have handcuffs?"

"Just in case I got lucky. Who knew you were kinky?" I narrowed my eyes at him. "Before we start arguing, you need to hurry up and find this key."

Just as I got up, the wave of nausea that was associated with hangovers finally washed over me. I ran to the bathroom, leaving Carter handcuffed to the headboard, and threw up all of last night and more into the toilet.

"Gross," he yelled from the bedroom. "I never want to listen to that again." I flushed the toilet and leaned against the wall.

"I feel like crap." My voice came out hoarse seeing as I just threw up. "Never again will I inhale a bar."

"I know you're feeling under the weather, hell I am, but we need to hurry up and find the key. The fuzz is beginning to itch." As I got up, I heard the door open.

"What in the world? Why are you wearing handcuffs?" I recognized Kyle's voice. I walked calmly towards the room preparing myself for whatever Kyle would say or predict.

The first thing he did was cover his eyes. I looked down at my lingerie set before rolling my eyes. "Stop acting like a kid. You've seen me naked before."

"I am in a committed relationship." He slowly lowered his hands and looked between us in suspicion. "Who knew you two were the kinky type?"

"Kyle, shut up and help us find the key so I can leave." Kyle found it beneath the bed and went to unlock the handcuffs until he realized the compromising situation.