𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐟𝐢𝐯𝐞

New banner? Any thoughts about this, I might change it in the future chapters again :DD

"Even you?" Y/N said, clearly bothered by what she just heard. She didn't know why Isabella didn't include herself, does this mean she also can't trust her?

The tall woman just stared at her as if saying she should decide for herself, Isabella just smiled and started talking once again. "That is up to you if you decide to trust me. But I cannot be held accountable if something goes wrong."

"I cannot promise anything, since my life is also on the line. But one thing is for sure, there is another reason why Muzan took interest in you." The tall woman muttered. "And I feel that it is not just because you are a unique Marechi, but it also involves something else."

"How are you so sure? You mean to say that the reason I am alive right now is because of his twisted interest in me?!" Y/N stated in disbelief, she felt guilt enveloping her body. Daichi died because of her, and now she doesn't know what happened with Machi-

Machi! How can she forget Machi?

"Where's Machi?!" The young woman asked the purple-eyed female, who gazed at her with that fake smile still plastered in her face. Y/N was starting to hate that smile on her face, as it was forced and fake, it was the same smile B/N used. And made it hard for her to try and know what she was thinking.

"All you need to know is that Machi is safe for now." Y/N paused, scrunching her eyebrows from what she just heard...Did she just hear correctly what Isabella said?

"What do you mean for now?" Isabella took the tray with the broken cup in it and began to walk away, she continued to ignore the H/C female who stood up and ran towards her. "There is no time, he will be arriving any moment now. I seem to have lost track of time.."

"He...you mean Muzan?!" The E/C eyed woman froze as dread pooled in the base of her stomach for more than one reason. "He's here, then I have to find my brother, Machi, and escape!-"

A slap stung her cheek, and she gasped in pain.

"Are you a fool?" Isabella effortlessly carried the tray with one hand and grabbed the young woman's chin roughly. "Walls have ears Y/N, be careful of what you say."

The tall woman neared her face whispering in her ear. "A mindset like that could get you killed in a world like ours, do try and think rationally for once in you're life."

"If you want to live longer, then I recommend you leave the little girl and your brother. Save yourself, it's either them or you." Isabella spat harshly, releasing her hold on the female, and walked away leaving the H/C woman trembling in fear on the floor. "We live in a harsh world Y/N, I suggest you change your way of perspective for the better."

"I heard someone has been quite a naughty girl

"I heard someone has been quite a naughty girl." A deep masculine voice stated, his calm words terrified her.

She was terrified, with good reason.

The man who killed her childhood friend Daichi stood a few meters behind her. Y/N gulped, closed her eyes, and crossed her fingers, secretly hoping that he was not here and that all of it was just a bad dream. She would wake up soon enough, Daichi greeting her with his usual smile even Machi.

But...

Who was she fooling?

Muzan was here breathing and alive, unlike her childhood friend who must be six feet under now. Isabella was right, she was a fool. A Cowardly fool who hides behind her brother, someone who stutters too much when things start to get out of her control and tends to rely on someone stronger.

No wonder Muzan easily invaded himself through her comfort zone and acted as if he was human and not a demon, manipulating her and her brother by pretending to be someone who's their friend who they can rely on. She was an imbecile for trusting someone like Muzan quickly, she wanted to cry at how it all ended up like this.

Just a few months ago she was happy with her brother, Daichi, and Machi. Y/N wondered what went wrong, how everything went downhill. How she wished that she never met him.

Y/N just wanted to crawl inside a hole and never come out, or even sleep and never wake up. She felt guilty that she even dragged Machi into her mess, sweet little Machi who probably remains oblivious to what was happening.

She desperately wanted to sob at her situation, to yank her hair in pain, and even slam her head against the wall to hopefully smack some sense into her.

A pair of strong arms slipped around her waist, drawing her back against him.

She was completely helpless in her situation, that she cannot do anything but just accept her fate that she was going to die at the hands of the demon lord himself.

"Submit yourself to me, that is the only way for you to be truly free Y/N..."

Anyways thank you guys for your patience in waiting for me to update school is almost over so I will try my best to make the updates once a week like last time

Hope y'all have a great day!!