fifteen

Vittoria awkwardly shifted at the mention of Killian and Vincenzo adverted his eyes to the floor beneath them.

Emelio got confused at the sudden shift of atmosphere but nonetheless he drove on.

After picking up the triplets the group of six enjoyed the ride.

After thirty minutes of road, he finally pulled into a warped driveway paved with small pebbles.

The house screamed Dante.
The flag with his face on it also screamed Dante.

Vittoria was pretty sure he would marry himself if he had the chance.

Exiting the car, Emelio walked past the waving flag that had Dante's face on it, before he stopped in his tracks and walked backwards.

He stared at it for a few seconds before Vincenzo spoke up
"What? Did he just put the flag up?" He asked since Emelio was the one who's been to his house before.

"No he just changed the picture after three days." Emelio snorted and walked towards the brown door.

Karine attempted to drag the flag off the silver pole but Max made her move along.

Vittoria's nerves started bubbling when Emelio knocked on the door and she forced herself to calm down.

"It's just Killian" She thought.

Vittoria snickered at her own thoughts.
Yeah, the same Killian that she been in love with for six years.

The door opened and there stood Luca.

Luca grinned a boyish smile at them before he saw Vincenzo.

His cheeks burned a bright red and he shifted his weight onto his right leg as Vincenzo sent him a devilish smirk.

He stuttered a greeting before just giving up and walking away with his head down.

Vittoria slapped her twin's arm
"You broke the poor boy!" She scolded as they walked in.

"That was the plan. In more ways than one." Vincenzo grinned as Vittoria gagged at the reference he used.

They all walked into the living room, Killian and Alexio, and Dante were laughing loudly at the movie that played on the tv.

Dante glanced at Vittoria and jumped up with a wide smile.

"Sista!"

"Brotha!"

The two recited their favorite quotes from 'Boy Meets World' as they hugged.

"What am I, chopped liver?" Vincenzo scoffed.

Dante merely glanced at him and nodded.

Vincenzo flipped him off with a sarcastic smile.

He then pulled Vittoria towards him and spoke up "And give me back my sister, you giant."

Dante scoffed at this
"First off she's my sister too, and you can't talk Mr. 6'2 at sixteen."

"Not my fault your growth spurt only hit when you were twenty." Vincenzo said with a childish smile as the other patrons of the room snickered at their bickering.

"Boys, behave." Vittoria rolled her eyes as she slumped down on the couch.

Karine was scrolling through an app on their phone, and Max had his eyes glued to the tv.